So how was grasscitys memorial day?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, May 26, 2009.

1. I'm up to 8 burgers hahahah I was at my brothers house all day, smokin out, drinkin morgan, came back down to my house to find my bubbler missing (?) and a tab of lsd waiting for me next weekend. (Decided not to drop tonight) But I'm really trippin out as to where my bubbler went. :( It's hard to count all the people that come by my house, but nearly anyone ever goes in my room.

2. started out bomb riding bikes around in the sun with friends from 11am-1:15pm. Then I worked until 10:30pm and had to argue the fact that my mom was dead with my co-workers...

Rather have went jet-skiing with Boosh personally

3. I bet so :D

Its 3am, and Im burnt to shit. Im bored, but not sleepy at all. Watching Super High Me again, shits pretty good for what it is... :rolleyes:

4. Just a regular ass day. Took advantage of not having to go to class or work and just didn't hardly do shit.

5. Sometimes those are the best days :)

6. Indeed. Especially if it's a sunny day like today was! :)

7. i slept pretty much all day. was thinking of going to camp for the weekend but i didn't have anyone to watch my dog.

my family didn't do nothing this weekend, cuz next weekend theres a big party for my cousin. well its a babyshower, but its open to everybody. hopefully theres a lot of food there.

8. shit son I gotta fund a babyshower in the coming months... Dunno shit about what Ima do though.

9. make some fruit salad with yogurt

good2go