Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So how much might this be worth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by diphallus, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #1 diphallus, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
  2. just estimating, anywhere from a quad to half an o. spread em out individually and then i could get a better estimate. they look very good though. great pick up.

3. here in NY (where buddies are more expensive then most other places)
    i could see paying between $60-100 for that bag
    im guessing its a quarter oz, but you never specified

4. It honestly depends on how much it weighs out to man...

5. I would say maybe 80-140 depending on your location. but nice pickup looks decent.

6. no idea but if you wanna meet up il show you how to roll that shit.............just playin, but not really

7. looks like between a quarter and a half o to me

id prolly get that for like $100-180

8. Id pay 60 for that.

9. Ok, here's two more pics with it a little more evenly spaced out. Though based on your guys' guesstimations it sounds like I did ok, maybe even got a pretty decent deal for it... Also it's from MN if anyone knows how much of a difference that makes.

Also if anyone knows of any decent head shops around here? I heard Hideaway was good, thinking about heading down there soon because I have all this but nothing with which to smoke it =[

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. theres a head shop on snelling in between uni and minehaha, they dont have the best bongs but the shits 2 for one an the stuffs decent, i think the place is called green monkey or something

11. around where I live that'd probably run me 50-70 dollars

it's looks like it'd be around half an O, I can't tell from eyeballing it but the nugs don't really look too compact so no way I can be sure

if you're regularly buying bulk in weed a scale is a must, I really need one myself.

12. most of you are posting dank prices.... it looks like he gota 1/4 of mids/regs...he probably paid between 40- 50

13. I'd pay 60 for that, I'd say it's 5gs though.

14. 40-50dollars for that right there

15. Alright thanks guys.. I'll try and see if I can't pick up a scale tomorrow or something

16. Def way it. Me guestimating, it looks like a 80-100$ bag or for me I would pay 60. I think either way you def got it from a great source from what you posted earlier. Keep that connect.