Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So how many of you actually toke at 4:20?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by o iToke o, Sep 1, 2009.

1. So its about to be 4:20 were i live and i just got a half ounce yesterday and i was wondering how often do you actually smoke at the time 4:20.

2. Did it once with my freinds on 4/20 at 4:20 lol but i never did it again.

3. All the time. Though usually it is completely unintentional i.e. roasting a bowl and just happening to notice the time

4. sometimes... right now i work from 9-5 monday thru friday, so i can't.

5. smoked at 4:20 yesterday for the first time.

6. i used to do it only because i didnt get home until like 4:15 and by the time i would spark a bowl it usally was 4:20

7. Lol, smoking as soon as you get home.

8. This happens to me ALL the time. Yesterday I picked up a dank quarter with some friends and we decided to roll up a blunt, I finished rolling at exactly 4:16 and everyone agreed to wait the four more minutes....except me ha. I sparked that shit up right then, fuck four twenty I wanna smoke NOW! I didn't think it was in me to stare at that tasty blig for four long sober minutes.

9. i always smoke at 4:20. its a pretty convenient time for me to smoke since im usually done with class at 4 and i dont have a job :smoking:

10. i do. just missed it b/c my moms leaving for the week. House to myself biatches:D

gonna blaze alll night

11. I've done it a few times by accident.

12. I usually consider times within +/- 10 minutes of 4:20 to still count as 4:20 for that very reason :D

13. lol i was thinking the same thing

14. lol Tru:D
    I try to daily, but Im dry today - so far:eek:

15. I cant wait til 4/20 comes.

16. i usualy blaze right around for twenty, i take a few hits then look ovr and the clock says like 4:28. i never actually plan it out tho. i pretty much just blaze wenevr:smoking:

17. I don't care when its 4:20, if I'm smoking then I'm smoking then. I do celebrate April 20th though. Last year we left school and I told all my teachers happy holidays on 4/20, they didn't really understand. Some of them got it after a minute.

18. If I ever look at the clock and it's 4:20 and I'm not smoking, I wonder what the hell is wrong with me and I go load a bowl. :D:smoking:

Also, if I'm out late as hell and 4:20AM rolls around, I blaze it up then, too.

But I guess it's more of a "if I notice it's on or near 4:20 I'll prepare to honor the time" but not a "oh shit I gotta rush home to make it to 4:20" or anything planned, really. Only if I'm lucky enough to glance at the right time. :smoking:

19. This, unless it's literally 4/20.

20. Do it every now and then just for shits and giggles when I have friends over. Or if it's 4:20 on 4/20. Lol