Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So high that you...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chinoko, Sep 7, 2011.

1. I took a week long t-break, and smoked yesterday. Had about 7 huge seshes and smoked about 2 g's ( that's alot for ME).

Anyways, it was really hard for me to talk. I was spaced out the whole day haha.

Have you guys ever gotten to a point where you can't really talk after you smoke? It was weird because normally after we smoke we just chill and laugh, but I got high enough to where it was hard for me to talk.

Does anyone know why this would happen? Has this ever happened to you? peace !

2. ha nah not really. I've definitely been stoned to the point where it was hard to focus on people trying to converse with me.

3. yeah never got high to the point where i couldn't talk but i've been so high i was like lost in my own mind and didn't have anything to say

4. never really happened to me before, but sometimes it does get quiet when im smokin with one of my friends 'cause we smoke together a lot and probably can't think of anything else to talk about.

5. Happened to me yesterday we had a vape sesh that left us on another planet I could not talk and my voice sounded weird.

6. Ived heard myself hear

7. yea dude...if i get baked enough...im like talking to a fuckin brick wall lol i dont listen to whoever the fuck is talking and i dont talk back.....but i have to be at the point what i call for myself "too high" lmao...

8. what strain was it???

9. ha ha yeah i get to the point where some one will say something and straight after will completely forget what they were talking about and say ha ha fair enough.

10. I understand what u mean. It usually happens when im having a really heady high. its almost like as much as i wanna converse with my friends i just cant. its almost like u have nothing to talk about because your too high for your mind to focus on a topic

11. [quote name='"0oHAZEo0"']

what strain was it???[/quote]

Fuck wouldn't we like to know :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Luuke"']ha ha yeah i get to the point where some one will say something and straight after will completely forget what they were talking about and say ha ha fair enough.[/quote]

Hey dude you wana go to taco bell?? "Hahaha fair enough."

13. YEP! Been there. When I smoke a little-bit, I can converse with everyone much easier than with a sober mind, but if I get stoned, I usually just sit there, listening and spacing out, going "Oh, yeah..." when someone says something to me or looks at me when they're ranting about something.

But it comes with the territory, they've been there too.

14. I've smoked 4 blunts with a G each and 1.5G's in a vape before and I was still able to talk/drive perfectly fine
    Tolerence is the key =)

15. First time ever smoking some bomb, i smoked mids like 2-3 times before that. The whole world was a different color, i looked at the sunny sky which turned black, green trees turned white, i passed out for 5 seconds, woke up vision is back to normal stoned as fuck, i miss those days

16. i love being that high :) one time i was megaa baked and my friend asked me if i wanted to smoke another bowl and all i could do was nod my head slowly with a huge goofy grin on my face.