Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So high I couldn't control it...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by medstudent123, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I usually smoke medium grade weed with a bong. Last week a new connect I got to know recently hooked me up with some high grade weed (according to him). I smoked literally 1 fat bowl and was felling a strong indica rush. That almost "melting feeling" I love so much. Then, I did 2 more bowl with the bong. For like an hour I was out. Was on the bed listening to the rain out side with some music. Was the most relaxed I have ever been in my life. Then a buddy called up and said he just made a gravity bong and I should try it. :roll eyes:

So thinking like the bad-ass I was I ignored his warnings. I was super baked already. I was told that gravity bongs hit like a train, but I was like..its weed...cmon. I this weed was a strong indica by the way. I took a huge hit.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It felt so good that it was almost painful. You know that perfect massage that you get but when its too much pressure it feels good but is hard to take? I felt like I was lying on a bed of flowers, everything was tingling, I couldn't talk properly, couldn't feel my legs, my hands, anything. I almost felt like I was hallucinating. It was an unreal experience, I can't explain it with mere words. Its amazing how a simple compound can make you feel so good, with essentially no cons.

Now my question is, do gravity bongs really affect the high that much? Im worried bout some lacing...but man, what a ride that was.

2. lol you got high as fook.

3. You answered your own question.

Yes, gravity bongs get you ripped. If you are used to smoking mids and then smoked dank, out of a gravity bong, that is why you got so high.

It was NOT laced. You simply got higher than normal.

4. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']You answered your own question.

Yes, gravity bongs get you ripped. If you are used to smoking mids and then smoked dank, out of a gravity bong, that is why you got so high.

It was NOT laced. You simply got higher than normal.[/quote]

How do you know it wasn't laced ? I mean I doubt it is too but your kind of assuming

5. hope you have enjoyed your stay at saturn.

6. Uh because it is obvious?

He smokes mids normally
    He smoked dank this time
    He used a gravity bong
    He described the feeling of being high on marijuana
    He smoked a lot

Can you give me logical reasons as to why it would be laced?

7. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']

Uh because it is obvious?

He smokes mids normally
    He smoked dank this time
    He used a gravity bong
    He described the feeling of being high on marijuana
    He smoked a lot

Can you give me logical reasons as to why it would be laced?[/quote]

Hey ... I didn't know you could test samples virtually please share this technology with me

8. lol pretty much this

9. People dont lace weed without telling you. If they did lace it, they'd be happy as fuck to tell you your smoking some coke too. Lacing weed makes people lose money, so its really unlikely it was laced. Just enjoy getting super baked. Doesn't last forever I'll tell you that much.

10. Good god, I need to get my heavy indica out of my friends car. What you just described gave me a headgasm.

11. Can I keep this going with tolerance breaks?

12. Come on dude you know people never lace weed.

13. [quote name='"medstudent123"']

Can I keep this going with tolerance breaks?[/quote]

If you're only smoking like once or twice a week, you won't need them. You won't really build one up at all. I only smoke weekends, and maybe once during the week, and I still get stupid high every time.

14. you don't want to hear this, but no you can't. you'll get blazed as fuck after a tolerance break but it's never really like it is the first time you experience something like that.

i've heard if you don't smoke for years this kinda shit can happen again but i can't comment on that.

15. i smoke max 3 times a week, in a row with 4 day breaks. I also smoke only from september to april. Thank you for the posts.