So heres what i did in the last few weeks

Discussion in 'General' started by Sc0pe, Dec 19, 2014.

1. i decided i needed to make some changes in my life, first thing i did was break up with this girl id been seeing for 1 and a half years, it was mostly just fooling around but i could tell she wanted more and itd be cruel to drag her along
    the same day i went and bought some meds that had been prescribed to me for mental issues, mostly anxiety, since then ive started to realise i dont like my job anymore and want to find a new one, started applying to strange positions like "playground designer" and finding it easier to speak up when people are giving me even a little bit of shit
    but then i went and made a profile on this adult dating site and now this 45 year old woman wants to meet up for sex, i would not of seen myself in this position a month ago but here i am, i mostly just wanted to tell my situation to someone but any advice on this woman would be appreciatted

so what have you been up to 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Knock the pussy out like fight night.

• Like Like x 8

3. This. End of thread/

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hit it with the left, hit it with the right 😎

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hit that pussy day an night...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lol doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. shes really a robot.

• Like Like x 1
  8. or a transvestite.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

• Like Like x 2
  9. a dating site?   youre better than that, man.

10. It was mostly for a quick fuck to prove to myself i could get another woman,which i did but im over that already now

• Like Like x 1
    on the other end of dating sites

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. id rather be dead, personally.