Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So here's my dilemma

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Schweino, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Im about to be on probation for a 3rd offense DUI (all alcohol related), but before that, I have to take a PSI (Pre-Sentence Investigation), which is happening at 1:30 on Wednesday.

Ive been getting in a few last tokes and brews before hand, but court wanted to do the PSI right away, so they scheduled it for this wednesday.

The last time I smoked, after not smoking for over 2 months, was Friday night, October 5th. My job enables me to sweat ALOT for a good 6 hours, as a night stock manager for a grocery store, so that was in my favor.

I went to Walgreen's and bought that "At Home Marijuana Test" today, and while the line was faint, it still showed up as a negative test. I did not dilute this urine, and did it about 2 hours after I got off work. So, this was not my first pee of the day. Was wondering, does those probation piss tests check for ANY THC metabolites? Or a certain level?

2. I know that for regular court mandated drug screenings, they do an initial 'baseline' test first, and the results have little consequence. Generally what they look for is a solid steady decrease in THC-cannaboid levels in sequential screenings. Not positive if this relates to PSI or not. Definitely probation related tests ha. Sorry but I know little on DUI laws (I stick to the grass).
    Good luck man

3. Im just wondering if this test I bought is reliable. Granted, I work Tuesday night, and will be up all day wednesday until my test, and will test myself again before I go in, just to kind of ease my mind.

4. if you spent more than 15$ then it should be accurate. Make sure you drink like a mofo these next couple days. If you are very sketch and have 20ish bucks to drop, simply go to your local headshop and they'll have 8-hours-clean-piss detox drinks and such there. I'd reccomend the brand VAIL. But ya drink a lot and you should be safe

5. if they do a lab test it will be much more accurate than the cheap at home tests you can get in stores....

but if you have only smoked once in the last 2 months and it was 17 days ago you are probably ok lol