so guy's want to hear my luck?

Discussion in 'General' started by ryan103, Nov 21, 2011.

1. so today i decided to go on a weed finding mission cause i just moved state's and i have no dealer:(, but anyways, i walked about 2 miles down the road sat outside a gas station for a little bit asked some chick that was yelling at the manager, she goes ah funny you ask my dude just went to go pick up i will give you my number, she didn't she drove away,so i ask another dude he goes yeah but im not gunna because you can be sketchy, i said to the dude wtf am i gunna do kill you over a 20 sack dude man up, he drove away..so i started walking home fell into a damn ditch and twisted my ankle,witch currrently got healed from breaking it,so then a little while ago i needed a pack of cigg's i left my id at my house so i couldn't get them so i asked some chick,and turns out she is a police officer in training,she said no, but then i walked away after being very nice to her, and she pulled up to me and said i'l do it i feel bad! thankgod:hello:

2. #2 TheIceCreamMan, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    csb:cool:

Pointless posts are not welcome here. -JD

3. #3 ryan103, Nov 21, 2011
    you trendy bastard..

Name-calling is not welcome here, dude. -JD

4. what!???????
    what did I just read?

5. You should make a movie :)

6. should of got that cops numbr

7. been rather a fucked day! thankgod i didn't ask that cop if i know where i can find some bud..

8. Left your I.D. at home????!?!??!!?! I doubt it OP hahahhahah!>

9. Look who's talking. Unfortunately, negative rep is far too common on this forum...

10. #10 ryan103, Nov 22, 2011
    and i give a fuck why you stupid bastard?

Name-calling is not welcome here, dude. -JD

11. haha relax:cool:

12. reason number 5839 why never to move to toms river

:rolleyes:

13. LOL

i asked a chick for smokes once when i didn't have id

im like shes hot im ask her,

she had a kid - shes like dude i'm a cop im like LOL SORRY!

thn she came out, and said i just bought a pack 'cause I smoke only on duty (weird?)

gave me like 4 smokes

14. Why do you care that the person said "csb:cool:"? and no need for name calling:rolleyes:

15. It's cuz you're a red bar.

16. #16 qwerty man, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Toms River is tough to find nug in...mostly stuck up rich kids with jetskis in their backyards and shit...It's a cool place to live if you have the money though, a lot of the houses are built right on the harbor with their own dock.

But yea, you're gonna have to venture out to find a connect...if it was summertime, I'd say Seaside but it's like abandoned in the winter..Neptune has all the drugs you can need, bit of a drive though.

17. hahah what town you in?

18. cause that shit is annoying

19. as is name calling...

20. [quote name='"qwerty man"']Toms River is tough to find nug in...mostly stuck up rich kids with jetskis in their backyards and shit...It's a cool place to live if you have the money though, a lot of the houses are built right on the harbor with their own dock.

But yea, you're gonna have to venture out to find a connect...if it was summertime, I'd say Seaside but it's like abandoned in the winter..Neptune has all the drugs you can need, bit of a drive though.[/quote]

Used to live in Beachwood, had a few connects in TR but never always reliable. Took a while to find a solid connect with good shit but finally found someone who had a different named strain every week from Lacey. You just gotta keep at it until you find a solid hook up

Stay out of Neptune and AP unless you want to get beat and offered hard drugs.