So good I could cry!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ajroxit, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Hell ya! I for one love the new site. It is sharp, fast, workable, fun and doesn't suck the bags of old salty dicks that the other layout did. This is how it should have been before. Bravo, job well done, many names taken and much ass was kicked. For your valiant effort I give you all five fuck yeahs! In appreciation! So, with out further ado' here they are!

FUCK YEAH!
    FUCK YEAH!
    FUCK YEAH!
    FUCK YEAH!
    FUCK YEAH!

Really though, outstanding and amazing job. It works flawless with my iPad, iPhone, desktop and laptop. Hot damn what a great job you all did!

Now if we could only do something about those mods....

• Like Like x 6
  2. I agree. Still a few bugs to work out of course, but I love it so far. So much less wasted space than the old format, it's compact in all the right ways. The font is better, lots of nice new features, improvement on some old features, better color scheme... I'm a pretty happy camper. I kinda miss the old smileys though. :p

• Like Like x 6
  3. ya the sites nice. everything runs super smooth for me now, but i agree the mods kinda ruin the entire experience:poke::p

ya know i love you guys

• Like Like x 6
  4. they still all work if you know the code for them like the little dude smokin a bong is :bongin: :bongin :

• Like Like x 1
  5. Does :laughing: still work?

The tongue smiley is different with the regular : p code

edit: Yay laughing still works!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. :laughing: laugh is still in the list with a few others just slightly lost behind all the bigger ones:ey::confused_2::wave::cry::hide::hello::yummy::bang::yay::coolalt::eek2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, but the :bolt: smiley is broken. How are we supposed to bolt if it doesn't work? :p

• Like Like x 2
  8. Boltlol it's in the smiley list kinda near the bottom by the judge and cop

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh god there it is! I swear I looked through the smilies like 3 times and couldn't find it. Thanks! :laughing:

I was a little concerned when I came on here this morning. I was so used to clicking on the messages and notifications to bring up the drop down, tried to do that today and it brings me to the full page... click, page reloads. Click, page reloads. I'm like why the fuck is it doing this?!?!?! and then I realized I'm a moron who forgot how to hover.

10. You clicked the smiley box instead of typing the 'smiley code', didn't ya?! :poke:
    :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  11. yaa the only smiley code i can ever remember is :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Im partial to the head banger smiley myself :metal:

13. the smilies are in tack , i added them all , did miss any ?
    Which one was the bolt ? I can define multiple expressions for smilies so if you can show me , i can correct that one also ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. The only thing I was missing is the old tongue-sticking-out smiley, but that's not an actual complaint, especially now that I know the laughing guy is still around. I'll get used to mr pinky over here :p

edit: Great job on the new GC by the way. I don't usually like change but I'm down with this for sure. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I saw a post by you earlier today and thought "man how annoying that this new layout has doinYODA with both a moderator bar and a super moderator bar, you'd think just super moderator would be fine". I'm glad they fixed it now because god that was such a huge flaw I almost left GC forever. ;)

16. Oh yeah that is on our to do list to handle

• Like Like x 1
  17. It's this one Bolt

Thank you gnik! :cool:

:laughing: I didn't notice. Glad you stuck it out JD, GC wouldn't be the same without you. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm crying since we went live yesterday, non stop... tears of joy - SJ

• Like Like x 6
  19. Very nice update! Love the new look.:gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  20. i am really liking it so far as well

• Like Like x 1