so. fucking. tired.

Discussion in 'General' started by racoonsuit, Oct 20, 2006.

1. ok, so here is how i spent my night.

after searchin this site and craving some bud, i decided i was gonna walk down the drag (quadalupe st) and see if i could find some. this was at 12.

i go down to 29th, turn around and head the other way. at like 10th st i decide i might as well make the trip to 6th, since i hear that it's easy to find dank there. i walk down 6th, past all the drunks, and find a guy wearing a bob marley shirt and another guy wearing an LSD hoodie. they said they didn't know where i could find any. so i walk all the way down 6th until i hit i-35.

i decide that the trip was a waste of time and begin to head back. i walk...and walk...and walk. and nothing looks familiar. i start panicking, since by now it is 2 something in the morning. finally a bike rider told me that i missed guadalupe, and it was "way the fuck back that way". so that sucked.

i turn around and walk the other way. finally i see it and turn down it. i passed maybe 3 people the whole way back to campus. it is now 4:15 and i just got in. i'm so fucking tired i can't see straight. now, i get to get up in the morning for my two friday classes.

i'm going to sleep. night city.

2. man i got a couple of friends that live in Austin, and I drove my car up there once. They say the bud aint bad out there......But that totally sucks to hear your story man, sorry you couldnt find any bud....you should have just asked some random people, thats what i do....or when you pass people in a crowded area start mumbling "Mary jane" "fire it up!" "420, 420 420" and see who turns their head....then you say something like "You holdin?" then go from there :) it works more often than u think, especially on campus:smoking:

good luck with your future 'jane searches