So fucking pissed off.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xCaseyCakes, Jun 7, 2009.

1. This thread is just gonna show how stupid I am. If I avoided a couple things this would have never happened.

I was with one of my friends and we wanted to smoke, but our usual dealer was dry. I know this girl that works where I do and I know she's a major pothead, so I called her and asked if she had any friends that are selling a dime. She said yeah come to where I live. So we walked 30 minutes to her neighborhood.

We get there and I see the boys I was gonna get the bud from. They looked really sketchy but I recalled smoking with him before, so I wasn't that paranoid. We walked down this block into a block of condo's. He turns around and asks for the money.

Mistake One) I handed him the 10 bucks before I saw the bud. When he handed it to me, he started walking away really fast and turned into a sidestreet/park. I looked at the bag, it was pretty fat, but wait, that's too ground up to be bud. That smells too light to be bud. Why are there no big nugs? I showed it to my friend and we came to the conclusion - we got played. We run to where he left to set things straight but he was gone.

I have his number, I called and no answer. We go to get food, really pissed, when he walked in to Wendys. We confronted him and

Mistake Two) he said that in an hour he'd come give us the bud, cause he left the real stuff at his house. Obvious lie, but we were desperate! So we said yeah, outside wendy's in an hour. We wait an hour and a half, and nothing. I get a text from him saying "My sister who's against drugs visited and saw me high as hell and she's threatening to tell my parole officer I can't meet you today but I will surely meet you up tomorrow."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right.
    I'll get my revenge soon though. I feel like such a loser.

So in short, I got played, it was my own fault, I just bored you, yeah yeah yeah.
    Just thought I'd share with the city.
    Never got any bud today :|

2. slash his fucking tires dude.

3. +rep for being a moron =D.
    have a nice day:wave:

4. I feel bad for you. But hey, shit happens.

5. :/ yeah shit does happen.
    i know, today i was a moron. i'm close friends with my usual dealer so i was unprepared for stuff like this

6. Hey, at least it was only 10 bucks. Two of my friends and I lost a combined $70 to some sketchy ass dude one night a little bit back. Fuck that.

7. It happens dude. Consider this a lesson. Hey, it was only 10 bucks.

8. dont be an asshole this happens to almost everyone once

9. haha no offense but let it go it was 10 dollars. not 1000

10. wow he screwed you over for 10 dollars? haha he must have more problems than you do. Let it go, you'll just get yourself in more trouble by doing something back.

11. i agree with that. who the hell pulls this shit for $10? Is the guy like 15? $10!? why ruin a potential customer for $10. so stupid.

12. Yeah honestly! I was gonna confront him about it (i doubt he'd hit a girl) but whatever, i won't instigate
    if i see him though that's a different story
    i'm not really the violent type but i hate being disrespected

13. Personally, I would never walk 60 minutes (30 there, 30 back) to get a dime bag. Or wait for anyone for more then an hour just for a dime.

14. aw baby, dont worry it happens to all of us.

cheer-up sex? :D

15. yea it does, i was just jokin tho, and i added rep to make her feel better XD. i really did:cool:

16. wow he must be a shitty dealer if he is ripping people off for ten bucks

17. It was $10, no need for action. Go read the stories where kids are being taught $400 lessons and feel better. :smoking:

18. this. only ten dollars. no need to get into a fight or what not.

19. That is really shitty.
    I would definitely be looking for him and telling him what was up. haha