So Fucking Pissed Off!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by M369, Sep 3, 2008.

1. :mad:Last year i grew 4 plants, 2 of them got stolen a week before harvest and i found out who done it(2 Lil kids). I got 1 back, scared the shit out of the kid and bashed him up a little, end of.

This year i changed the location of my plants( 5 in total) and they were hidden well from the road(i grow in my garden as i live in the middle of nowhere with my girlfriend).
    Cut a long story short....
    We both went to work today and when i came back i found ALL of my plants had been stolen!!!!!!!:mad:!!!!!!! AGAIN!!! Some cheeky little bastards have come up to my house in broad daylight and came onto MY property and stole MY FUCKING PLANTS! which i might add were NOWHERE near ready to harvest, So there not even smokable!!!!!!!
    IM so pissed off its happened again.... 2 of them were massive standing at a 1.80meters high and the same wide!!!.
    And 1 was only 6 inches, dying and not even properly flowering and they took that too!!!
    I'm so angry and i know where I'm going to start looking(the same people as last year:devious:)

Just a rant that's all, IM SO PISSED OFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. those little bastards . . .

i think u might have to teach them a lession they will never forget

DON'T FUCK WITH YO SHIT SON!

3. My suggestion is get some survelance.
    Via camera, dog, what ever.

But i really hope you catch who ever is doing it.

4. I would call the police and tell them exactly what happened... haha jk but you should honestly consider growing indoors. It produces a danker product and is a lot less risky from those pesky porkers

5. Well... this sounds like a problem a few properly placed land mines can't fix. :D
    Haha no but really that sucks man. You should get a hotwire fence or something to keep peoples out.

6. I'll find out who's done this and let me tell you.... there will be blood! The annoying thing is a have a rottweiler locked in a kennel cos i have no boundary fence. Shes on a LONG chain now tho! I could call the police cos its legal to grow here in Spain... but i think you need a permit!
    What is it with people knicking plants man!!! Why cant they grow their own shit!:mad:

7. plant some new decoys (plastic, male, your choice) and booby trap the hell out of those fuckers. kill those little shits.

8. Not a bad idea but a lot of effort. The thing is last year i was straight out looking for the cunts that done it because i knew i could salvage some bud if i found them, But this time they are no where near ready for harvest so all i would get back is some dead plants. But 2 of them were in pots, And the pots are gone! so still a possibility of finding them!
    And i had one of the plants round the back of my house hidden and surrounded by grass and weeds because it was a Hermie, so the bastards had a good snoop round!!!

9. Get a fence and have your dog roam around?

10. I have a huge plot so that would be hard too. When i grow next year it will be inside the dog surround. If some Lil shit wants to jump in there then good luck to him:)! But there will be a lot of people pinned to a wall tomorrow till i get some answers;)

11. Grow inside.

12. I agree, get some protection (dog, fence, that sort of thing) or just don't grow outside. I understand you lost big time, but frankly you're leaving something you value that is highly desirable outside with no protection. Of course it's going to get stolen.

13. Your right about leaving something of that much value outside but its just frustrating!
    Growing inside is'nt an opption at the moment as im in an old house with no electricity and am getting power off a generator.

14. ancient house!!!

get a cam, a big fence, a dog, get a gun, spot lights sometimes scare people off....

15. I hope you catch those little bastards! You need to give them a good ass whooping imo.

16. I have 4 shotguns but they cant fire themselves lol! and again spot lights ain't an option cos the geny is off at nite. I'll get them. I'm going to the pub tomoz where they go... for a little chat;) so i will keep you updated!

17. dude.....fly me too espania :rolleyes: ((yeah right))) and people will lose fingers!!!! (((i need a good get out of town trip!!!)))