Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So fucked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Nov 20, 2011.

1. ahahha im so drunk and also high. I'm rly fucked up. I just wanted to make this thread to see how hilarious this would be to read in the morning hahahhahhaha.

2. At least it's in the right section.

3. Basically anything is allowed here. And obviously some people are kinda ignorant.

4. [quote name='"gigglestick87"']ahahha im so drunk and also high. I'm rly fucked up. I just wanted to make this thread to see how hilarious this would be to read in the morning hahahhahhaha.[/quote]

At least his name matches his use of haha's.

5. #5 MrBananagrabber, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Gigglestick is the master of troll threads.
    him and that ROCHESTER-420 guy always reppin' Kushglass

6. How could reading such a pointless and stupid thread be the least bit entertaining?

7. I remember my first beer

8. It will be funny because he probably fucked his life up tonight doing somethin stupid and reads this and feels even worse about it cause I reminded him.

9. It'll be funny because you will wake up, and you won't laugh at this thread. You will probably feel like a dumbass for ever making it in the first place. If I were you, I would delete the thread before you pass out, so that you have no recollection of it in the morning.

10. Haha great idea lmao

11. party on im fucking ripped beyond my mind