Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Excited!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iloveweeddotnet, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Planning on sitting down with the girlfriend, smoking 2gs of some really sticky chemdawg:smoke:
    and going to the greatest fuckin place to eat when your stoned that just opened near me, the Grand China Buffet :D:D:D

anyone love getting stoned and going to a chinese buffet? all you can eat like 8 bucks :eek:

2. Sounds like a chill afternoon man, I love getting ripped off my ass and going to a all you can eat no matter what it is. I always go in with the mind set that I'm going to eat the place dry :D

3. No :< I love getting stoned and then going to CiCi pizza buffet :>

4. dude! that place advertises out in california.. yet there is not one of those places in the entire fucking state... :confused::confused::mad::confused:

i kinda wish i had a chinese or pizza buffet.. although i do have Souplantation... all you can eat soups, salads, pizza (just cheese), brownies, muffins, fruit, frozen yogurt w/ toppings, pasta, n breadsticks.
    like 10 bucks... i loove goin there high as shit and eating as much as i can..

5. I've never went to a Chinese buffet. But i gotta say, cici's is the fuckin best!

6. jealous as fuck man, I can't toke until saturday hnngh

7. MMmmm, Chinese food~
    [​IMG]

8. Just did that Saturday. Got stoned with my cousin and her boyfriend (who is awesome) and went to the craft store, bought a jar for my stash and then pigged out. First time ever being stoned in public! :D

9. #9 devilzlettuce, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    WTF lucky I constantly see commercials for this place and there not even one in Cali! You would think being a mmj state this would be a for sure thing having one here but no fukin bastards!

10. holllld up..

theres a grand china by me.. are you from md?