So Excited

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SnortIt, Dec 27, 2009.

1. My birthday is Jan. 15'th I turn 19. My uncle's (gay but fuckin' awesome) live downtown they have 40k worth of DJ equipment and a fine ass 3 story house with girls high heel marks all over their floor from partying. The 8'th and 9'th of January they told me they'd throw a party for me. I told them I wanted some good ex cause I've always got bunk shit. They told me they'd get me blue dolphins and they said they were fuckin great rolls.

Anybody heard of Blue Dolphins? Are they good rolls, my uncle swears by them. I'm excited a s hell.

2. Blue Dolphins in my experience are not MDMA, but they were fucking crazy, so its cool.

3. blue dolphins in my experience have either been meth bombs or pipes.So if your into gambling, take them. I would advise against it.

4. everyone ive talked to that has dealt with the blue dolphins has said that they are fire ass rolls and they rolled face.

5. Hmm, the mixed results are bringing down my vibe but I will find out.

6. Thanks, I MDA seems as good.

7. but yano, the only way you can really know what YOU'RE getting is to get a test kit. if they've taken them and you trust them though, i say go for it and happy birthday.

8. Oh shit yeah dude. They're both professional DJ's n shit. I mean I trust them, I'm going to enjoy the rolls either or any way. Thanks.

9. I've heard they were amazing rolls from most people.