So Excited

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by funkstank, Mar 2, 2014.

1. About day 10,  pretty excited!! Just not sure when I put it under a 250W HPS.
    Im out of town for another ten days ... wife is taking care, Currently under a an 18" T8, tube, Cool White.
    18/6 Hours, feeding water only
    I should be ok with current light set up till then?
    When do I start nutrients?
    Oh and its Purple Kush feminized.
    Any other tips?

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Its not ready to harvest!

3. But close right? a week or so?
    Thanks for the tip

Yea man, you can have a pound next week if you run the light 300 hours a day.

5. 780 days a year...

I would say get that light like, in a tiny box with reflective stuff on the inside and preferably a small intake and outtake fan (a PC sized fan) and cram them in their with it 3-5 inchs from the tops. The fluorescent..

With the 250, blow a fan over the bulb to keep it cool. This allows you to keep it closer to your plants.
    You shall decide this distance with thou's back of hand. If it feels unpleasantly hot to you, it is most unpleasant for your plants.

6. That poor plant needs more light. You should not need toothpicks to keep a seedling standing up.

7. dont over water

8. Toothpick isn't touching it, its there for scale

9. Thanks !!

10. So thanks for the help , if your gonna be a dick fuck off don't waste your time on me 

have a bong hit.

12. Its just that your asking questions that you should be able to figure out easily on your own.

If only sombody could tell me why my plant that is just flowering has red buds and from the looks red bud leaves too, that be nice. Thats a bitch to research.

Plus some of us drink a little.

13. well really though, you never had questions when you got into this?

14. No I get it, and I do research a lot....however the forum is Absolute Beginners, I find it odd that its a place to make fun of people.
    Never a dumb question.

15. You about 3 weeks out from needing food, the 250w would be good now if you had a MH bulb.

plants grow themselves basically. Some people love them to death though.

it looks good .

16. No MH but I can get the wife to put another florescent for now...you guys think its stretching?
    Im up at work for 10 more days and I don't really want to have her set up the larger light.

I am a spaz at times I took your advice and had a huge rip of Grapefruit Kush, all better now 

17. Ideally MH is better, it'll keep the nodes tighter, but HPS works just fine...:cool:

Welcome to the grow world...you may find that the actual grow and the challenges of perfecting it are more addictive and enjoyable than the finished result is...

Have fun...:)

Another floro running 24/0 will get her growing short and bushy faster.

I use 1,000w's and the growth rates rock. Just about everyone I tell them to put all the light you can to it.

19. Yeah...I'm a light junkie too snoop...:cool: