So everytime I meet a new girl or something...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sonow, May 17, 2010.

1. damn you're even skinnier than I am. I think you should cut your hair.........you kind of look like a chick in that picture sorry, just my opinion.

2. Girls like to talk about themselves and to think you're interested in them and asking questions keeps the conversation going. So ask. If they already have a crush on you, which is a really common reason for a girl to freeze up, then they'll want to listen to pretty much what ever you want to tell them. Talk about what ever is interesting you that day or guitar (if that's something you know they're interested in you for). Nothing has to be awkward; girls will relax when you do. Or talk to more extroverted girls.

3. It could be your neutral facial expression. Apparently my neutral expression is quite cold and unapproachable. I kind of like it, though :p.

I've had girls say that when they first saw me they were afraid that I was going to hit them if they said hi. I've gotten better, though. Also, I'm quite tall (6'4), but I'm not really big.

4. Dude, my only advice is to just be yourself. If you're funny, confident, and social, girls will enjoy your company. Although I don't think any dude will be able to understand girls. They're just 100% opposite of us. So, when you think being a nice guy will get you girls, think opposite. It really surprises me. When I was being a good dude I got walked all over by pretty girls. Just live and learn brother.

And I do agree that you should cut your hair. It does make you look like a chick. No offense, it's just my opinion. Good luck:smoke:

5. Don't cut your hair. Right now I bet your hair is actually getting you more female attention. And it looks fine; a lot of guys just look nerdy with long hair but it works on you, so take advantage of that.

6. #26 HookdOnChronic, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010

What you NEED to do is take advantage of this 'intimidation' factor that you say you have and use it to get you some!

7. If anyone other than me or my barber ever fucked with my hair I would punch them.
    Man or Woman.
    That shit is off limits. The haircut is a no. I look bad without it.

@ Yummybud I actually get that quite often, so it's ok.
    @Zeddy & legalizeme Thanks. And Zeddy, Yeah I think. Everyone always says something about it.
    @NGC224 Nah. I usually smile. A lot. I'm hardly ever blank.
    @Hookedonchronic I think I just might. XD

8. If anyone other than me or my barber ever fucked with my hair I would punch them.
    Man or Woman.
    That shit is off limits. The haircut is a no. I look bad without it.

@ Yummybud I actually get that quite often, so it's ok.
    @Zeddy & legalizeme Thanks. And Zeddy, Yeah I think. Everyone always says something about it.
    @NGC224 Nah. I usually smile. A lot. I'm hardly ever blank.
    @Hookedonchronic I think I just might. XD

9. Yemen, I'd say it's gotta do witchur looks, unless you take some hard drugs and come off as a creep (personal exp.)