So did your parents ever care if you had sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stride420, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Whether you were in high school and under 18 or in college but still living at home did your parents ever care if you brought a girl home to fuck?

Mine never did.

2. Nope, cus she was my gf. Lol

3. Meh, my dad was a cock-blocker but that never stopped me :D

My mom on the other hand, i'm pretty sure she's been wanting gran-kids since I was 16 :laughing:

4. Nope. Just said wear a condom.

5. Well it's different cuz I'm a girl. They don't know a lot about me anyways so meh.

6. My dad didn't like it happening in the house but that's mainly because my mom would go nuts about it

7. my mom would tell me not to have sex
    then let me have boys alone in my room or overnight
    it was inevitable

8. My dad was the master of all things cockblock!

9. They did not care... They never cared! :cry: :cry: :cry: :hide:

10. well my dad always made fun of me because i masturbated and then the first girl i regularly had sex with got pregnant. now jokes on him cause we live in his house lol..

time to move..

11. I know that feel....

12. When i was 16 my mom caught me in bed with a girl and chased her out of the house. Most awkward convo in my life right after that. The exact same thing happened to my older brother a few years earlier.

13. My dad didnt give a shit and tried to let me have my alone time with my gfs, but my mom on the other hand was gifted with SUPERPOWER STATUS cockblocking skills....

Sucks being an only child.

14. My mom made me keep the door open until I asked for the pill. Then she didn't give a shit because she knew I had birth control haha. My boyfriend was Catholic, his parents had no idea.....

15. I'm a guy so my mom was proud more than anything.

16. always smashing in the house .

17. After 15 it was free game & it still is at 19 haha.

18. my parents are indian, sex before marriage is unheard of for them

19. Yeah... no. That would have required a girl willing to have sex with me. :eek:

I was already moved out by the time I found my groove and started gettin' it in on the regular. On the occasions when I'd let mum in that I was seeing someone, she'd put on her serious pants and tell me to always use protection. She still says it every now and again.

20. Yes. You should have seen my dad hen they found out I have a guy head!!! I'm not telling them that I'm not a Virgin!!!'