So depressed i cant do it anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by jordan8956, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Live in Louisiana and recently have been cut off from getting weed, dealers and stoners around here are complete assholes and not good for my. Depression, I cut contact from them, I don't know what to do weed is the only thing that has helped me, I hate prescription drugs even though I'm on them now does anyone know if mmj is coming to this corrupt conservative state anytime soon?

2. any chance you can move to a mmj state?

3. Nope I'm stuck here :( money is rough

4. Looks like you need a new dealer

5. Drugs aren't the solution, they are a temporary fix.

Therapy and approaching your issues is the only solution.

6. Try a different depressant.

7. I always used the excuse that weed keeps me happier, and in a sense, that is true. I would say it is more of a stress reliever for me, than something to keep me happy. I am happier through having less stress.

Right now i am somewhere where there is weed all over, but i dont know anyone yet and am on the hunt. For the time being, i have just accepted that i cant get high every night, and once i am able to accept that, not smoking weed is really not a big deal at all.

You could try looking online (not on GC) and seeing if you could manage a weird hookup, or go talk to some people who smoke weed or cigs.

However, the best place to look is at music festivals, concerts, ect, there is bound to be some bud there, and make sure your rocking some rasta gear and i bet you will find a hookup, at least for the day.

8. exercise it's really good at treating depression

9. Treating depression comes from the inside. Not through drugs

10. IMO depression can be cured if you can put your mind to something. If you can't do that, you are basically screwed.......I'm not a fan of using ANY substance to cure depression..........................................................................................NOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT.

You only live once, make the best of it. Sometimes people are depressed because they don't know many people..Fix that.

11. Or just pretend that your best friends with everyone:D

12. You shouldn't be depressed man, enjoy your life as it is and be thankful that your not living in some fucked up country in some other place on the earth like north korea or africa, starving to death and shit like that.

13. Start growing