So damn high in first period

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Smoked a few bowls out of my friends
    Bong and idk if it was the weed being blue dream or the fact I wake and baked but damnnn this pre calculus is making less sense then usually

Will post pics, happy 4/20!

2. Hopefully you arent talking about pics of your class :p

That would be boring as hell.

:smoke:

3. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Hopefully you arent talking about pics of your class :p

That would be boring as hell.

:smoke:[/quote]

Or funny as hell!!

I say op should just get up walk to the front and make everyone pose....

4. Of my nug not my class aha

5. [quote name='"DankMedical"']Of my nug not my class aha[/quote]

I wanna see that blue dream lol
    My friend just got some blue dream from cali yesterday haha

6. Would be boring as hell. But I would view. I've been high since 11 last night besides my 3 hours of sleep. Not too much I would consider "too boring" at this point.

7. [quote name='"97LScoupe"']

I wanna see that blue dream lol
    My friend just got some blue dream from cali yesterday haha[/quote]

Mines supposedly from Cali too! Haha

8. [quote name='"DankMedical"']

Mines supposedly from Cali too! Haha[/quote]

I gotta see if its the same haha

9. Every dealer says they're dank is straight out of Cali lol

10. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']Every dealer says they're dank is straight out of Cali lol[/quote]

Lol well I know exactly where my friend goes but not trying to put someone spot on blast haha

11. Isn't this just asking to be banned? First period of what? Middle school? LMAO

12. [quote name='"silentbob71"']Isn't this just asking to be banned? First period of what? Middle school? LMAO[/quote]

High school, maybe? I used to go to my first period Criminal Justice class high all the time

13. [quote name='"Cali Cannabis"']

Because it is:eek::rolleyes::smoke:[/quote]

Cali isn't the only medical state buddy

14. [quote name='"Cali Cannabis"']

Because it is:eek::rolleyes::smoke:[/quote]

No actually most of the stuff in my area comes from Colorado, not California. Nice try tho. :rolleyes:

15. haha i hated going to school high... couldnt pay attention for shit and always ending up zoning out and realizing how ugly my teacher was

16. I smoked 4 or 5 bowls to myself before I went into my 1st period. By now, I reeked of bud but didn't care lol. I sat down and got my homework out for the teacher to stamp. When he got to me, he stops, take a deep whiff, and smiles at me. He stamps my work and leaves. Later as he pulling sticks from a cup to share homework, my name came up on the stick but he put it back in the cup cus he knew I was a little too high. Lol awesome ass teacher :)