So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Elaborate please ?
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. i'm shocked for you..i hate rippers and i'm on a constant lookout for them at all hrs..well at least you got shots off so they won't be bk..however they hv stolen your peace of mind..ay yah!

3. Some Horse thieves !

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. I got shot then got my gun and shot back .

• Like Like x 2
  5. LOL I got that much.
    Damn son we need the video feed.

So the guy next door comes over and offers the wife one of his unused Blink Cameras.
    Got it set up and set the eyeball in the garage.
    LMAO
    I have some very interesting clips of just who has put 100k loads through our washer and dryer.
    Billy-jill-bobetts overnight laundry service?
    Hasn't stopped running since 12:30 and they are still triggering the cam even now.
    Room mates weekend love squeeze is doing laundry for half their building from the look of it.

We've long suspected it as they use an unusually high amount of laundry detergent considering our roomer sends 99% of his wash out for dry cleaning.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  6. had a tennant doing that in previous res..we put a stp to that..no one could get their loads in wit this one lndry hog..destroyed a wshr by putting extra buckets of wtr in it..burnt the motor up not rated for the wt..btw no english of course..ay yah!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Are you ok? Where were you hit?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. Fuck N1 I have my strap right by my side everyday!! Godspeed bro!! My bud!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  9. https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4...n-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download

Question 11-E to buy firearms
    e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

If I remember prop 64 restricts home growers from having firearms. Can not recall if it's just on the same property as the plants or if as a grower you have to surrender all weapons to local LEO.

You know how all them stoners like to get high and shoot up the neighborhood. Nothing like our quiet alcohol consuming neighbors. :)

Funny how all the brick and mortar store front pot shops have armed guards but as a grower you can't even defend yourself?
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. My ass

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. WTF! Hope you’re OK when you get a chance keep us posted. Like Papa said if we can help don’t be shy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  12. Im ok . im at a loss but im gonna survive.

• Like Like x 3
  13. #13575 NumeroUno, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    error

14. ☠️⚔️

15. Thank You!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank You.

17. thank you again

18. Im ok. Sort of . I cannot walk . i was hit pretty bad . had to have surgery.
    hurt like hell . Ill be walking again realsoon tho

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1