So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I used a 30x microscope with a light on it and most of the trichomes on the top 2 nugs are a deep amber, I'll try to upload a close up, but lower not as much. I've heard you should trim fan leaves while still rooted, and let the nugs get fatter.

Sent from my Z958 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. She's likely done then.. Strip off the big fans as they don't have anything worth saving them for..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Random Silly Sunday photo bomb
    Blackberry Kush
    [​IMG]

Comfrey
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Banana Kush Orgn kid cut waiting for splooge
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  4. Rocking the silly pharm old friend..

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  5. Second round as I am still stoned of May ass from last night. Partying with brother sit is no easy task! Lmao
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Morning hope everyone has a Stoney day

~silly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  6. Lol. Yup takes a heaping helpin hand of hospitality to sitnspin! Peace silly

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Those buds are gorgeous and out of curiosity what do the tomato cages help u with?

Sent from my BLU DASH 3.5 II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Caging the gangster lean

... sent from Planet Caravan

• Like Like x 3
  9. Glad it was clear most of the day. I got the Blue Dream seeds planted in solo cups and the others were watered yesterday. Feeling pretty damn great about it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  10. Argggggg, don't remind me Ron. I've got to get crackin and start 6 strains.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I decided to only run 4 plants at a time right now.... only becuz my city ban. The smell is what I'm worried about...

I have 8 plants going right now but will be moving them into 10gal pots of no till soil so this will be my new plants home from start to finish, and there is no way I can fit 8 10 gals into my shed.

So I'm going to have 4 plants constantly going. Will move the older 4 plants out on June 1 and keep the others inside. Once I'm about a month from harvest I will plant 4 new seeds and the rotation will start again.

I'm OK with having less plants. They will just be bigger.

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    Took the 5 Blue Berries from the hottest spots in the yard.. 8 weeks actual with regular MBG dustings..
    [​IMG]
    This strain from Dutch Passion seeds just reeks of BLUE !!!
    A big shout out to TTS for doing the lions share of the trimming while I ran around like a headless chicken cooking oil and tending to plant things..
    [​IMG]
    Half of what got made and capped..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  13. You should be proud!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey GC! Elude here. It's come time for nature to do the work for us. I'm planning 4 to 5 Fire OG clones outside 20gal pots with Fox Farm ocean forest along with advanced nute Co. Line up which I haven't used before but hear good things. Here's some shots of the plants, mother's,OG and Sour D, and Clones in my veg room. Also running and indoor grow of SD and OG that 2 weeks into bloom. Will keep you posted.
    Your fellow Horticulturist,
    -Elude

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. I just took a Sour D mother out of the veg room to outside. I has had many cuts off it and I would rather Flower it thank keep it vegging.

20gal Resivor and Fox Farm ocean forest
    And 20gal pots.
    1462215775510.jpg

Sour D clones great phenotype
    1462215829800.jpg 1462215842363.jpg 1462215848135.jpg

16. Oh dam I got some sour p seeds I'm going to plant next time.

Love diesels
    ..and hazes, and cheese,

...love sativas in general

• Like Like x 1
  17. Man I grew 5 4 footers indoor 1 1k light and the SD was the tastiest bud I have smoked in decades. Takes longer to finish than most strains.

18. I live in Ventura county too and don't be so quick to jump the gun.

There are currently a couple cities within Ventura that banned cultivation, Med card or not. Better check and see if it's banned where you are