So as I'm about to toast this fat bowl...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Devendra, Aug 27, 2009.

1. I look outside my window and see a strange figure crouched by the nearby shrubbery. I immediately think it's just a stray dog or even a deer that ran loose from the woods since I live in a very wooded area. I go back to pick up my bowl and hold it close to my lips about to hit it when I hear a strange muffled ruffling sound. Almost like a bear.
    Now, I've never seen any bears in the area I live in, so I of course start to panic go shut my window that I'm watching all of this through.

Suddenly a shattering squealing pierced my ears. A pig!? What the fuck was going on? Was there menagerie of woodland and barnyard animals being held captive in my back yard? I walked over to the window and glared out into the pitch darkness.

To my surprise, the behemoth figure rose to it's full stature (on two feet, I might add, as if it were almost a man) and charged me. It's blood red eyes pierced right through mine as if it could see all my wordly desires, my fears, and weeknesses. It was as if it could gaze into the depths of my soul.

As I stared wide-eyed in paralyzing fear, it had now gotten as close as an arm's distance away from me. I screamed through the window, "WHAT DO YOU WANT."

The beast responded, "Ah need abou' tree fiddy."

I screamed, "Ain't no moneh in this house for no manbearpig, we WORK for 'ah moneh in dis house."

"Can I get abouh' tree fiddy," the goliathon prompted again.

"Fine, hold on," I replied exasperated.

Long story short, I gave him the money and he shortly took his leave. But the joke's on him, because I only gave the stupid motherfucker 2.50. Dumbass. :bongin:

2. how many fat bowls did you smoke before this one?

3. Like 6. Rofl.

4. Haha south park. Saw that episode last night;)

5. that is fucking amazing! i just smoked 7 fat bowls! im extremely gone right now

6. isn't it supposed to be the lochness monster?

7. what the fuck....

8. Fuckin epic dude. you described that so well lol, likke an actual writer.

9. Im super serial manbearpig is a serious situation.

10. so you just took this off of south park

11. #12 shiskaberry, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    that honestly made me laugh my ass off props to you sir

edit: the best tag is tree fiddy

12. I like how no one has noticed this is tagged with, 'vaginal discharge.'

13. this.

14. I jazzed it up.

15. Well manbearpig getting some shine is long overdue anyway

16. "...and then I realized it wasn't a girl scout, it was the lochness monster!"

17. I think it's funnier that one of the tags is actually "tree fiddy"

18. I have no recollection of writing this whatsoever. :confused:

19. I want what the OP is smoking