Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so anyone still up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by doitbbya, Oct 22, 2014.

1. what you guys doing? im so bored, just listening to musix.

2. Its 8:30 am here i passed out early last night so i figured id wake up early vape from my mflb and watch anime all day

3. lol that sounds really cool, what anime you thinking of watching? do you know something similiar to bleach?

4. 8:30 on east coast, been up since 6 work at 7

WeFlockLikePigeons

5. ^ dam bruh i bet you wish you could watch anime all day haha

6. How do you watch bleach? Is there a story that I'm missing. One of the strangest shoes I've seen

7. also wakka flacka brick squaad

well first you pay for the show, then you press play and then you are done.

ez as 1 2 3

8. Bleach is my fav anime!...but im watching one piece im tryna catch up to the new episodes

9. That is pretty easy. I should rephrase my question because you're being so literal. Why do you enjoy it? and how does anything that happens in that make sense?

lol :p, i liked the story, i liked the action and i liked how they all blended together.  it used to make some sort of sense to me back when i was watching it, but tell you the truth its been a little bit since ive seen it and can only remember likea rough version of the story.

11. Glad I'm not the only one :D

enjoy bleach and I hope you have a wonderful day after you get some sleep

12. Just woke up 8am here. Got classes from 11-3 then work at 4. busy day. 

ty, thinkin ima just pull an all nighter though.

nice, im sure youll breeze through it.

14. been up all night researching and drawing out a blueprint for my first grow. my focus is to keep the cost as close to 0 as possible and have the end product not to show that.

-i only watched bleach up to when he defeated aizen. it started to feel worn out to me

thats sick, i want to grow, maybe sometime soon. good luck, im sure with some creativity and knowledge you can set it up very discreet.

and, i dont think i watched that far, i got to like episode 130 only lol. but i dont remember that dude being defeated.