Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so am i just THAT stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinnnUP, Mar 20, 2010.

1. normally i smoke and im chill u know the normal high but i just smoked a couple hits from a lightbulb vap and i randomnly just space and stop what im doing for like 5 minutes wtf?:confused:

2. Yup, you're that stoned. We've all been there man, it's a pretty cool feeling. Can be annoying when you have a great idea and forget it though.

3. lmaoo yeahhh dude im a rook so i just hadda ask

4. Yeah man, just relax and go with it. Don't fight the high or get paranoid, that'll bum you out. Happy toking!

5. yea man, its awesome. dont hit the vape like that before you got some shit to do tho hahaha

6. Same thing happend to me last time that I smoked. It was really odd for me but ended up being really fun once I started interacting with other people. Enjoy.

7. Yeah that happened to me the other day at school. It kinda sucked so I got super paranoid and was like oh fuck.

8. I love bein so stoned that if you try to concentrate on anything you just end up staring off into space for a few minutes.

9. Yeah dude, we have a lava lamp in our smoking room and last night I was so lit I would find myself just staring at the lava lamp. It was a good time, I'm jealous honestly. :smoking:

10. That sounds awesome. I forgot I have a lava lamp. I know what I'm doin tomorrow.

11. Ha ha it is pretty fun to stare at honestly its just so unnatural.

12. i space out all day every day... its great

13. Yea I'm that stoned right now.. took me 10 minutes to finally write this, i spaced out haha.

14. sometimes when i blaze with a friend, i get so stoned i kind of just zone out and listen to the music. he trys to talk to me and im like dont talk to me im too high. and then he says something and i dont even hear it and im just like 'yeah man i know'. hahahah

15. Vaporizing gives a different effect(high) then smoking does. Vaporizing usually produces a more sativa like head high.

16. Jesus this happens to me everytime i smoke -.-

17. wqhen im that stoned when i am in a middle of a sentence my mind just goes blank and i completly forget what im going to say...:smoking: