So am I a douchebag?

Discussion in 'General' started by BuddhistBrian, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Alright so I was walking across my campus with my buddy and this random girl always comments on his walking pace. She told her friend that my friend is a "fucking retard" for walking so slow. The reason why he wasn't up to pace was because of all the traffic. I turn around and ask her why she's being such a bitch. She blew up on me and I called her a silly cunt. Am I in the wrong here? I would have done the same thing to this person if she was a guy and I like to think I treat both sexes fairly. 

So am I douchebag? What would you have done?

2. no
    fuck that bitch

3. Nah bro. Fuck that bitch.

She is indeed a silly cunt.

4. You could have gotten your point across without calling her a bitch and a cunt but nah, she was acting like the definitions of those words.

5. seriously, what a cunt.

6. No you aren't, maybe excessive on the use of cunt haha but nah she deserved it

7. Yeah total douche bag ya cunt

8. Thanks for the support guys, I found out that a lot of people heard about it so I hope they agree with me. Luckily this girl is single!

wait

you want to get with her after thinking she's a bitch lol?
    not judging just clarification

10. I assume he didn't want to get his ass kicked lol

11. Fuck bitches get money

You got it sir!

13. Also, maybe your friend does need to walk a little faster...?

He couldn't man, there were dozens of people walking in front of him in various directions. He's a confrontational guy but he "respects women too much to do anything about it". I felt like I had to say something!

I wasn't gonna call her a cunt until she reacted to my response.

15. #16 lazytoker, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013

Oh yeah...... fuck that cunt.

Walk even slower and block her way next time.

16. yeah thats what i do to aggro drivers lol

17. wow what a fucking dickhole.

me?

19. Fuck that bitch.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"