So..... after all the shit....

Discussion in 'General' started by GimmieMore, Nov 18, 2008.

1. We broke up.

Like seriously.

Like..... for good.

Done......

*sigh*

/thread

2. Well although I cant really feel your pain as I am a man and havnt read any of your relationship posts, but I live in portland oregon, so I think I have a good grasp on the....relationships.
    I know hearing from a man can seem dumbed down but, I know it feels like shit to fight and fight to end up what seems like useless.
    But I will tell you something I have learned, even if it ends up in a sore lesson, its a lesson none the less, but also, Almost every relationship I have ever had, even if it ends up bad, there is always the possibility to be friends, and that will make you grow if accomplished!
    Even if you decide to go on, and forget, and it takes time, bait the hook and i promise, if you bait it right, youll get a nibble.

3. This just gives you more time to find someone who is right for you.

:hello::smoke:

4. I was in the very same position you were in 5 weeks ago today and I can honestly say that as of today, I feel like im starting to heal from the wounds that my last relationship left. Even though I still miss her from time to time and I still have dreams of her sometimes, I know that the way it is now is for the best and happened for a reason. Time heals everything or everything that is capable of being healed so go out and have some fun with your friends instead of staying in and moping. Its not going to be easy, but rarely anything of importance is. Good luck :)

5. I appreciate you guys responding.... just to feel the love....

I even had to split up my cats....... and they miss each other......

6. Dam. im sorry chica.

Keep your head up, try and stay positive and things will get better.

Just a phase of your life. it will pass, you will move on to something better.

Time heals all wounds.

Much Love and Good Vibes

-BW

7. I'm sorry to hear that, i broke up with my GF a couple a weeks ago too, i know it sucks.

8. Awww now something like that makes me sad. When my one cat died, my other one meowed for days and days looking for him, so I know how they get attached.