so... a friend (girl) that never smoked asked me if i wanted to get high with her

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justpassingby, Apr 17, 2016.

1. first of all, i'll introduce myself, cause i am new to this forum.. hi my name is peter, i'm 18 and i live in portugal. i am not a regular smoker at all, i just started smoking last year (not weed, i smoke what here is called "ganza" and it looks like hash but in terms of effects and strength it is more like weed) and smoke just once in a few months to have a good time

so, getting to the point.. i have a friend (girl) that is not that close to me but has allways catched my eye, but i couldn't say i was interested in ther, and i would never say she was interested in me (i think i have a low self esteem but thats another story). so, she is the kind of girl that is way popular with guys and makes many fall in love with her. some weeks ago she broke up with her boyfriend, and last week in a party i was drunk and said, "hey next week let's get high" to our group of friends. that was kinda forgotten, but in the next day, she sent me a text saying "you still want to get high" and i said sure, so we agreed to meet next week and get high just the 2 of us

so, sorry for the long text, but this is the minumum i could write to depict the situation. what i want to ask is: am i just the guy who can get drugs and keep a secret? os does she have any kind of interest in me/my personality?

tl;dr: a girl wants to get high with me, and has never done it before.. is she interested in me?

2. Well most are gonna say your the guy that gets high. BUT it could lead to something else. If all she wants when she gives you attn is drugs you pretty much lost to the drug

Sent from my LGL33L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. lmao...
    bro, just chill with her you can never tell somebody's true intentions until you get close to them.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Just do it, imo girls are better to get high with even if you're not interested in each other, so even if nothing happens it's a good think (from my own experience) or it could kick something off. No way of knowing her thoughts we don't even know her lol, nothing negative could happen really

5. I thought "ganza" meant "ganja" in Portuguese (could be wrong since I don't speak it), which is weed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You're 18, a grown man. Figure it out, buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. no one can tell as no one is in your shoes or experiences, just go and chill with her and see how it goes. just make sure you don't get her too high where she freaks out. you can be the guide for her first marijuana experience and if anything you want to make it a good one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. From a girls point of view, she just wants to smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10 JennyFromTheBong, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    I'll give my two cents...

She likely just wants to get high. With that being said, I would still spark up with her and then make a move. If she shoots you down, you could always blame it on the weed...or whatever the hell you smoke over there.

I'd say if you can't hit that it's because you have no game...or shit weed. A girl on the rebound looking to let loose and get high...come on, meow!

Tattoo your name in that ass!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dahm my g do it update us put Netflix on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app