Snus, snus, snus!

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyIckyWeed, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Does anyone here use snus? I was so happy when I saw a shop here in Norway that had Ettan lös. It's genereally hard to find Ettan lös here in Norway so I usually go to Sweden to buy it. It's only like half an hour to 45 minutes to drive. Anyway, does anyone here use snus?

For the people who don't know what snus is, it's basically a tobacco product. Kinda like dip, but it doesn't require you to spit, you have it in your upper lip and you take way less than what you do with dip.

Ettan lös (Lös snus):

[​IMG]

General Long Strong (Portion snus):

[​IMG]

2. You don't spit? That doesn't sound too good to swallow all that.

3. he swallows....

4. sounds incredibly disgusting.

5. chewing tobacco is the only one i havent tried, but firends of mine said, too, that you dont have to spit with those bags

6. In America Camel puts outs snus, Like the second picture and they refrigerate it, I use it occasionally when I work

7. Do you jam your weed in your lips too? lol fuck this shit is one of the stupidest things ive ever came across

8. No thanks, I don't want a hole in my face. I'll just still to cancer in stick form. :smoke:

9. General Portions.

Snus is not what most people think it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUwjISXbeY]YouTube - ‪Snus: An Alternative to Smoking Tobacco‬‏[/ame]

10. ^^ that girl is stupid.

11. im from sweden and snus is the fucking shit.. i use Ettan portion :p
    :hello:

12. I would fuck that girl but if she was doing Etan I wouldn't kiss her. She could blow me though lol

13. Marlboro also.