Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snuff?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jizzledfreq, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Any of you lovely blades and bladettes love to snort some snuff after blazing? What I have acquired is a 10g box of Samuel Gawith Genuine English Snuff "B Menthol".

[​IMG]

I take a nice bump to the left and right nostril and it clears up my breathing, makes my brain tingle, and gives me a nice dose of nicotine. It's a lot better than smoking IMO, and makes me feel like a sophisticated bad ass. :cool:

2. Cigarettes have always been my favorite tobacco product. I don't think I'll ever switch. I always love a nice Marlboro Red after I blaze.

3. is snuff meant to be snorted? just youtubed it and a lot of people seem to do it for fun

4. Hm. Don't know. I rather get lung cancer than inner nose cancer.
    I enjoy tobbacco, but I tend to stay away of it. I barely smoke like 10-15 cigarettes a year.
    Aanyway, That looks cool, and I'd like to try it.You'd look like a cokehead (Bush :eek:) sniffing that thing in public. Yet as you said classy as fuck
    I hope you are happy with your new aqquirement, I think it's pretty dope

5. Where do you get it?

6. Don't think I'd want to do that stuff. I am kind of interested in trying shisha though. I've been toying with the thought of getting a setup.

7. yeeaahh shisha, hookahs awesome. and as long as its not starbuzz then it wont really have much nicotine in it.

8. Hell yeah Sam Gawith ftw. I used to do snuff all the time in college....got more than a few dirty looks doing a bump in the middle of a lecture lmao.

These days, I can't/don't care to do it all the time. It's just wayyy too gross if you do it too often and end up with perpetual tobacco nostrils. But as an every now-and-then treat, it's awesome. Much different experience than the other routes of administration imo.

9. Yeah, just load a pea sized amount onto the back of your hand between your finger and snoot it up.

Most tobacco stores should carry it on hand.

Snuff is like shisha in a sense that it's flavored :) but I like to smoke shisha too, just a nice smooth tobacco product.

10. I prefer to take a nice chew or dip , i cant even handle the thought of snorting anything. But i love smoking shisha herbal or tobacco , the tobacco gives a nice buzz and good taste.

11. O there is nothing with a nice bump;) o of nicotine.....;)

12. Go for it man, shisha is the shit :D be sure to try some Nahkla!

I've tried nasal snuff a couple times, but never again. Just not my thing :p I'll stick to dip.

13. I think it's funny that you can't handle the thought of snorting anything, and I don't like the thought of a big fat dip in my mouth :laughing: