Snowy

Discussion in 'General' started by BAkEd_ZombIe, Feb 22, 2008.

1. If you live in the dc new york area happy snow!!!! shit is beautiful and my favorite type of weather to smoke with it around.Everything looks so nice.

2. he;; yea dude we got like 7 inches here in CT
    i love the snow
    nuthin like a fat jay outside in the middle of a blizzard

3. I love snow days at college....everyone just stays inside and gets baked :smoke:

4. Snow day, FTW!

:smoking:

:D

5. no school and my friends and i just put down our security deposit for an apt!

6. Fuck snow.

That's all I have to say.

7. Much as I dislike snow, everytime it happens I get atleast $200 for a few hours of plowing.

Sucks to be cold and wet though.

8. Hey Heinous, I've been meaning to ask you: do you work for a private plowing company when you do work like that or is it something on a larger scale? I've been curious, because I have no convicitions leaving the house at 10 PM, plowing until 5 AM, then going into my second job at 6:30. For the extra money, it definitely seems worth it.

9. nice! i'm going back home today to the good old suburbs...i love the way the snow makes it look there...in the city it just gets dirty really fast from all the cars and people walking but Fairfield county is beautiful when it snows like this

this is what winter's all about...fuck the cold but keep the nice snow comin (when it snows it's never really that cold...once it gets too cold it doesn't even snow)

10. Fuck...

Im gonna have to smoke another bong, i got alot of shoveling to do hahaha

11. Just a private business. Its a guy who owns his own landscaping business, but its a very small one. Usually just going around getting people's driveways and sidewalks so they can get to where they need to go. But, $15-20 an hour isn't so bad, I guess. Especially tax free.

Usually street plowing and such is left up to the city or town.

12. Fucking driveway I had to shovel it this morning. Dont have a fuckin snowblower.