Snowmobilers?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by mcjays, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Anyone else love tearing up the trails on a sled. Personally my favorite part about it is the nature. Get way out in the country, turn the sled off, and enjoy the peace and a nice bowl.

The ride is an 04 ski doo renegade 600.

Feel free to share any good stories and what you ride/dream of riding.

2. Right^^ isn't the perfect white snow and huge peaks just a beautiful sight!? Love blazing at the cabin and going out riding hard all day. Screaming on an 07' 700 dragon built.

3. Hell yeah man. I live in Wisconsin but get to go out west a couple times a year. There's nothing better than being out in the mountains. I'm trying to move out west but its hard finding work. Anyways, you like the dragon? I've never been the biggest fan of Polaris. I like the aggressiveness of doo's.

4. Love everything about it. Ported the cylinders, slp exhaust and put on some fox floats just to name a few. She screams like no other. I want to turn the track around though because the lugs are ever so slightly bent forward for increased stopability...get better acceleration when they are bent backwards!! :D anyways yeah she keeps up with pretty well any sled on the mountain..except a few turbos.... Lol

5. How are the floats? I'd like to get some evols for my next sled. Probably be a 440 mxz rs so I can race snocross.

6. #6 Boehmer7, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    I'm floating....lol you can ride a hella of a lot more aggressive over trails! They were a lot firmer then the stocks I had before