Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

snowcap

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by umopp, Jan 21, 2008.

1. how much would it be for an eight of snowcap? my friend is saying 50 as a friend price but it seems kinda high to me

2. Ive always payed 50/8th for dank. Normal price around here.

3. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! around my area getting dank for 60 an 8th is a great deal and you dont come accross that often!!!!! buy that shit

4. if its legit snowcap, go buy that shit you wont regret that delicious strain

5. do it buddy, if the going rate is that id do it.
    You yould always use that 50, get 2 packs of seeds (20 seeds), a bunch of cfls and grow your own. Just water once every 4-7 days it worked out for me. Thats what i did and i havent looked back. The plus is you can clone those and keep getting an endless supply of plants and buds forever. Check out some threads, in the growing section, i know you will never look back

6. well i would do that but atm its not possible because i live with my parents until i get out of college *sigh*

7. mmmm snowcap...

i just got some snowcap from a club by my house a week or so ago. such a good strain...enjoy!

8. snowcaps pretty good, its up there with ALOT of strains...65/8th

9. Smokin sum snowcap right now...this shit tastes very different from other strains of herb...it has a kinda cinnamon ginger type smell and taste 2 it...krazy...im very very blowed off this shit tho i must say...almost taste like a meal...like a steak and potato feast...haha my bad kinda up there...peace:smoking: