Snowboaring, and smoking on top of a mountain?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Iceman420, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Well, one of my dreams is about come true in December. I'm going on a trip to France for a Snowboarding trip, and hopefully I'm going to cope some bud. And hopefully smoke on top of a mountain and enjoy the view.
    Just wondering, has anyone done anything similar?

2. #2 Blazed Bacon, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    Mhmm. But the view is only part of it man. Skiing/boarding is the best part. And ohmygod is it awesome.

Smoking on the lift is pretty legit. You get high in two different ways!:eek:

Oh, and snowboring sounds pretty sweet too. I've always wanted to hotbox a snow cave.

3. many times. just not overseas. here in the states. WAIT CANADA TOO hahaha yeah but not in europe.

as long as you can cop the bid and find somewhere free of wind up on the mtn top then youll have a great view and an even better ride down

4. I always have at least an 1/8th on me when I hit up the slopes :smoke:

Find a nice quite place in the trees, dig a snow throne, get balls high, then shred :metal:

5. I just dont want to be super sky high and mess up on the ride down and hurt myself

6. Well I mean, I obviously wouldn't smoke myself stupid.. but getting super high, and then riding is ecstasy :) There is nothing that feels better than carving on snow!

7. Best thing ever! Gettin ripped up at my local mountain is so sick. snowboarding all day stoned can be a huge adventure especially if you hike into slopes out of bounds. sliding through the trees is hella trippy.

8. I concur. It's so open and free. So close to flying.

Euphoric, it really is.

9. Yeah but when I board high I'm always more cautious. Rather than hit every jump and risk fucking myself up, my blazed runs are usually very chill and I end up carving a lot more than usual. I highly recommend blazing on the mountain!

10. make sure u have an ipod

11. I bought a dug out specifically for when I learn to snowboard this winter.

We don't have mountains, but its beautiful none the less :)

12. i fucking love blazing on the mountain. its been awhile since i have been up, but im fucking spoiled here in colorado.

trips to breck, keystone, copper, winter park, vail. all those places are the norm for me lol : ) i love it here

13. This winter will be my first time boarding high (I just started smoking this summer). I'm juiced!!!!

14. I went to vail like a year or two ago. It was amazing

15. Lol stoner memory

"yeah, it was like a year or two ago"
    :p

16. Nvm, it was two years ago. Last year i went to utah. I didn't start smoking till like two months ago haha

17. hell yea I dont snowboard anymore but i always smoked when i would board.
    Ive met a couple people who were smoking aswell. Snowboarders are so freakin chill!!!!!! Im cali raised so i hit up mostly mammoth and sometimes bear mountain. Like 5 years ago i went to whistler blackcomb and boarded there, snow all year :)

18. what i find even better is, you go off trail, or onto a closed trail, find a nice plot of powder that you can plop into and get a nice seat goin...pack the dugout, smoke, and just lay back for a few. feels so good to be sunken in soft snow, its like a custom seat for your back...lol

19. Oh yeah! Totally!

That's what I did when I was at Breck, I went into a glade that wasn't visible from the trails, plopped my ass in the snow, and toked. It was nice sitting there in the trees.