Snowboarding and shrooms?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shaneocybin, Jan 10, 2009.

1. I plan on snowboarding tomorrow at JFBB in the Poconos, and I've got an 8th of shrooms. I just wanted to know if anyone has ever done this before, and what their experiences are. I've already skateboarded around town on shrooms, and it was quite awesome. I figure I'll eat half on the ride up, and then the other half about halfway through the day.

2. I don't think you should do that. Mushrooms seriously affect your hand-eye coordination and snowboarding you could injure or kill yourself or others.

3. I hear what you're saying totally. But, I've also had my fair share of mushroom trips, and like I said, I've already skated around my town for a couple hours, and it was utterly amazing (I also recommend water parks! Water slides are unbelievably mindblowing.). I almost never have any visuals off of a half eighth, but a great body high. And I just wanna have an amazing body buzz shredding down the mountain. More feedback appreciated :)

4. one of the dudes i used to work with shroomed out while snowboarding once

he said it was sweet, i wanna try it

5. from what i hear.. a half eighth is not too intense, more of a body experience. I say yes to your proposal.

6. Ughh I'm jealous, we don't have any mountains round these parts...
    Not to derail the thread or anything, but does anyone have experience toking on the lift?

7. hahahaha yea!

8. the lift is the best place to smoke on the mountain...i wouldn't smoke too much though...otherwise you'll be busting your ass,

9. im going skiing with REALLY strong firecrackers tomorrow. never done it before. wish me luck :eek:

10. That is not very smart not only are you endangering your life but also the people around you. I go snowboarding every weekend and have seen multiple collisions of sober people getting severely hurt and a few killed. just wait till after snowboarding to take them

11. No, just no.

It's not worth it. Shroom comfortably where you don't have to be moving to move, lol.

12. lmfao shroomin and snowboardin ... man you cant even be serious.......

13. Let us know how it goes.

14. half an eighth at a time should be fine....depends on your weight and potency of shrooms, though

15. Well, all is well. Mission accomplished. I only ate half the eighth, and I was completely fine. I did have a few wonderful body sensations riding down the mountain, but it was almost as if the snowboarding sensation was so much that it covered the fact I was tripping until I got onto the lift. All in all, it honestly wasn't that much different at all, and I felt completely fine. Then again, I only had a half eighth, and I don't plan on ever doing anymore than that if I were to do that combined with snowboarding again. So, I guess what I'm saying is, if you don't plan on going overboard and you're experienced in shrooms, go for it!