Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snowboarding and baking today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb790, Mar 24, 2011.

1. today i went up to the local mtns with a buddy for some snowboarding, brought my bub of course ;), decided id take some pics n share the adventure of tokin n boarding, pretty scenic spots!

on the way.. close to the base of the mountain.
    [​IMG]

this is Aboo, double chamber bub i got in venice beach :D rips smooth n gets me faded!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

anyone recognize it? ;)
    just wanted to share the scenery! sorry for the shitty quality pics, taken from a phone.

2. Looks fun man, how was it?

3. pretty good! they got about 2 feet of pow monday night so today was still pretty nice, not too crowded either.

4. haha Big Bear... nice... which one did you go to Bear Mountain or Snow Summit?

5. <-- socal here.

6. bear! i've got a season pass to both but i usually hit bear before i go to summit. :D

they should be getting pounded this week with snow, hopefully :rolleyes: