snow day :]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xxowl, Mar 2, 2009.

1. there's about a foot outside right now, and i don't have to go to school. :]

on the downside, my parents wont let me drive until the snow stops. haha.
    anyone else have snow?

2. no snow here today, just cold as fuck(pa)

3. i'm actually in jersey, and it's funny because we hardly got snow this year. and now it's finally march and i have a snow day!

well at least i have really cute snow boots that i bought, on the chance of snow. hahaha

4. snow day here too, woot. Do you live in the DC area?

5. There's madd snow in philly!

6. School's are canceled in Nova Scotia as well.

7. no, but apparently there's a lot of snow all down the east coast... it's still snowing here, too

8. Snow in GA

9. mad snow here in philly. but i still have school :[ o well. time to go smoke as bowl and watch a movie.

10. for sure, here too.

11. lol strange weather, I woke up and turned on the news and it was like hard core snow and I was like oh cool, I look out window and .......DRY as a bone baby.

12. There's a decent amount of snow here, and university is closed... I'm going to go drive home to pick up my amp for a gig here at school and light up Ol' Granpappy with my little bro.

13. snow day in NC! but one less day on our spring vacation :mad:
    :smoking:

14. theres snow here. but im in college so i dont get snow days =(

15. ya school is closed where i am in north ga lol theres not even snow on the ground its just cold:D o well at least i got one snow day this year

16. yep snow day for maine! time to go smoke some bowls!

17. snow in VA. its a good day

18. So tired of the cold!
    You would think texas would be hot, but the weather literally changes everyday.
    It's hot one day, and 30 the next!
    Cmon heat!

19. Snow day here in Connecticut

20. Yesterday was the first snow here and i'm sure the last. It canceled school for me and no body can go to work cause my hill is all ice. It's the most snow I've ever seen before, a total of about 6 inches haha. But I live in Georgia, so that's to be expected.