Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snow Cap Half Oz - Nice Pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiscGolf08, Jan 2, 2013.

1. #1 DiscGolf08, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    Hey everyone,

It has been quite awhile since my last post, but I've made sure to make the wait worth it this time. This has been one of the single best pick-ups I have ever made. The very first thing I noticed about this stuff is that the nugs are HUGE! My entire half consisted of 9 giant nugs (including one weighing in around 1/8th oz)... the two smallest ones are missing from the photos, as I had to indulge a bit before I took the pics :).

I have decided to just host a private photo album on photobucket so I can get some larger pics up there without having to worry about attachments and what not. I promise you that I will make the extra little hassle worth it!

View Photos Here
    Album password: snowcap

Let me know what you think of the new pictures. If you enjoyed them, please tell me! Support from my fellow tokers is what makes the effort to get some great pics worth it.

I have attached a sample picture for you guys to check out to give you a little incentive to visit the photobucket album. Enjoy! :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice man how's it smell?

3. Pictures look great!

4. Sweet man. I had Snowcap once. One of the nugs was 4 grams. Dense as fuck. :hello:

5. Strangely similar to Lemon Pine-Sol... Very pungent.

Thank you! They were taken with a Canon EOS Rebel T3i.

Yeah man, my jaw almost hit the floor when I saw the biggest one (around 3.5g). It has some real weight to it when you hold it in your hand.

6. How much did it cost looks like fire

7. i bought a half of snow cap like a month ago good shit great smell too

8. Dense bombs yo

9. it says nice pics but i only see one

edit:sorry im baked. damn dude super dank tight looking nugs!!!!!!

10. It was $140 for the half oz.

I can't get over how good this stuff is... it jams up my grinder because of how sticky it is :hello: