snorting...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kishou, Sep 26, 2009.

1. How do you guys go about snorting cocaine in public without anyone noticing?

2. get a bullet

or do it up dirty and sniff yo shit off the back of a toilet

3. i usually use the top of the toilet paper dispenser thingy when im gettin down and dirty.

4. I guess you missed that this is Pandora's Box, huh?

Take your opinion to General.

5. This is pandora's box, you dont like drugs outside of weed you don't come into the box.

Its really quite simple

6. Not when you're being an asshole about it, and not in Pandora's.

Nobody that posts in here cares about your "fuck everything but weed" opinion. The description of the box even says "if you don't want to play with Pandora, don't come to the box."

So stop making everyone read through your useless posts unless you're going to play nice, and by the rules.

7. well i gave my advice grow the fingernails out

8. #8 King Kush, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    theres always the 'dump a little inbetween your pointer finger and your thumb' & act as if your sniffing/whiping snot away from your nostril
    ;)

9. If you hold out your arm from the elbow parallel to the ground. Then flex your thumb stright up and you should have a pocket between to tendons as your thumb/hand meets the wrist. Put in there pull up to face and boom.

Makes me sad I know all this stuff.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. If you smoke cigs and have a bag of mostly powder you could lick the paper on the cig and roll it around in the bag. I love doing this, but i prefer snorting, but that's how i get my buzz in public.

11. Get a bullet or stick a cut straw in the tiny ziplock bag (assuming you have the standard coke baggies), hold it in your hand, up to your nose and then make it look like your itching your nose and then take a snort.

Get creative with it.