snorting alchole

Discussion in 'General' started by :::===={XX}, Jan 6, 2004.

1. haha thats wat everyone thinks, ever notice if you stick a tube up your nose it'll go down your throat? or if you breathe through your nose it goes into your lungs? haha or even that u can inhale smoke and exhale out of your nose it comes out ur nose? thats cuz when you snort anything your inhaling it into your lungs.

2. So again tell me, wouldn't you drown? Because I'm pretty sure that you would.

When you snort other things like coke or Ritalin, what do you think the drip is?

3. but the drip leads directly on the back of your teeth...( runs down on to them fro nasal passages..... thats why people who do lots of coke/meth have bad teeth...the chemicals...i tell ya) straight down your throat.... so unless you inhale the alcohol down your throat into your lungs i don't think you'd get a drowing/fluid in the lung situation....

either way... its not really a good idea to even bother doing this.... booze is to be drank... :D so drink it...

but yeah... i don't think the whole drownin thing would occur....

an edit...# 3500...words thats an even eigth in posts for me...;)

4. ^^^

Lol i saw this on another post, and being as bored as i am, i decided to search for your latest post to point this out to you. Lol, what i a loser i am.

Oh well, life goes on.