Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snort THC crystals?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sweedestchef420, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Does anyone know anyone that would snort THC crystals?? I'm intrigued to see what would happen .. I definitely don't wanna do it haha that sounds painful!

2. i do it all the time u'know since thc is water soluble and all.:rolleyes:

3. but its not....

4. #4 sweedestchef420, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You Being sarcastic or serious? I was serious lol I mean other drugs work when you snort them besides the conventional way of doing them. I just wouldn't ever try it..

5. what can i say im a sarcastic mother fucker!:)

6. #6 sweedestchef420, Jun 12, 2011
    Hahaha well maybe someone would do it? I just scraped my grinder and got a big pile here and was wondering if it would hurt. And there's no way I would do it hahaha

7. It probably wouldn't kill you, and it definitely won't medicate you :)

8. #8 sweedestchef420, Jun 12, 2011
    I think it would just sting like a bitch and not do anything ha. I'll just smoke em! :p

9. They aren't crystals.
    Snorting them will do very little for you.
    This belongs in Apprentice Tokers.

10. could always try snorting them up ur ass that could work

11. Not crystals, a nasal spray! :eek:

Intranasal absorption of Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol and WIN55,212-2 mesylate in rats. (abst – 2007)
    Intranasal absorption of Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannab... [Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2007] - PubMed result

Cannabidiol bioavailability after nasal and transdermal application: effect of permeation enhancers. (abst - 2010)
    Cannabidiol bioavailability after nasal and transd... [Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2010] - PubMed result

Bioavailability of Δ[FONT=&quot]⁹[/FONT]-tetrahydrocannabinol following intranasal administration of a mucoadhesive gel spray delivery system in conscious rabbits. (abst – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot] Bioavailability of
    [/FONT]

And just for you, Milo- ;)
    US Patent 5389375 - Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of Ɗ9 -thc (full - 1995)
    Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of

US Patent 5508037 - Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of Ɗ9 -THC (full - 1996)
    [FONT=&quot]Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of

There's a lot to learn in my List- just click that first link in my sig!

Granny :wave:
    [/FONT]

12. sigh.. how old do you have to be to be on these forums? :/

13. im not gonna lie, about 5 years ago when i was younger n stupid(er) some idiot on here posted that snorting a line of kief would get u high...so me at that time always up to try anything, unloaded my grinder (about .9 worth of kief) i snorted it....lets just say i sneezed ALOT and regretted in for a couple hours...not pleasant, dont do it...stupid lol

14. Snort it, make sure you get every last "crystal"

15. surely if dissolved into some sort of oily substance then dried it might work? or would it not cross the BBB?

16. Smoking it makes it cross that barrier without doing anything to it..

17. 1. it won't work
    2. it's pollen, so if you snort it your probably going to sneeze for a few hours lol

18. It is not pollen, it is the glandular trichomes that hold most of the THC laden resin. Pollen comes from male plants.

19. my buddies mom used to do this. She said it got her and her friends at the time really high. She's like a 70s generation smoker.

20. It's got da space crystals mane...