snooped in girls phone

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IhasNopants, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Seeing as she wears the pants in the relationship,it's probably her house. :rolleyes:

Yeah,like she gets pregnant with some other dudes baby and tries to tell you it's yours and you being so gullible,believes it and you're tricked into raising a little bastard!

2. You are lying to yourself. It almost never works that way.

Sounds to me like the spark has been gone for a while. Although there's no proof, she is probably cheating on you.

Do what you want, but all I foresee in the future of this relationship is heartbreak, distrust, and disappointment. Sorry man :(

3. Sigh... So sad...

The OP seems to have absolutely zero contorl over his woman.

4. How many times have you said that to yourself OP? "we'll talk it, we'll be open with each other,it'll work :,( it must".

My man the only person your girl is open with is other guys move on a cheater will never stop, might slow down for a while but even you said you went back to smoking cigs.

I guarantee you'll meet someone else who you enjoy more.

5. Stop over thinking this and move on!!!

6. Yeah, unfortunately she is probably fucking your friend. Be 100% sure that you are positive of the situation and well, if it were up to me, I would break your friends teeth in. Friends don't do that shit. ever. That guy is obviously not your friend. I don't know about the girl because I've never seen an unfaithful girlfriend change.

7. what a dumb thing to do.

privacy, dude. maintain that shit.

8. Wow, no offence but grab your nuts to make sure they're still there...

Don't even mention anything, fuck her, don't let her cum, and bust all over her face. THEN dump this broad right after. Don't even give her a reason, her skanky ass knows why. She fucked up multiple times.

9. #29 Gryphonics, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    It's obviously not working and you two aren't very compatible.. right now you're trying to get a puzzle piece to fit where 1 side doesn't fit or match.

10. throw that shit out with the tuesday night trash brotha

11. [quote name='"eternalbuzz"']throw that shit out with the tuesday night trash brotha[/quote]

Do this

12. All women do. It's called buttpussy.

13. [quote name='"bcharley2010"']Wow, no offence but grab your nuts to make sure they're still there...

Don't even mention anything, fuck her, don't let her cum, and bust all over her face. THEN dump this broad right after. Don't even give her a reason, her skanky ass knows why. She fucked up multiple times.[/quote]

I support this..

14. fuck snoopers

15. In addition to what most people have said here..

I agree that it's not a good crutch. A tough life and all its scars are what should make a person strong in spirit and will. Disregarding all the lessons learned, do in turn, lead into the person being self-excused, bitter and callous.

Not all of it is a choice, of course, but we can choose to accept certain outcomes.

16. I didn't read all the other replies but dude fuck her and fuck your faggot friend who she "confides" in that called you stupid. Not saying "fuck her" because she sounds like a loser who is afraid to confront you about anything (that's right...I'm judging) but fuck her because there are millions of other people in the world.

There are so many people in the world that in the town right next to you someone is exactly like, if not better than, this girl you're bitchin about. And there is also someone just like and better than you. Plenty of fish in the sea, doesn't matter if one is lost.

17. Sounds like you definitely need to leave that bitch.

18. First find out if shes actually cheating on you, and if she is, drop her like a hot potato. Once a cheater always a cheater. And then shes just a slut and who wants to date a slut?

19. I ain't, I ain't coming back.
    I've already been there, done that.
    And I'm done with you messing with my mind.
    The last times the last time, baby.
    I can only change who I am so much, and all I can give is all my love.
    And my love ain't never been enough.
    So I ain't coming back.
    I've been there, done that.

Street by street and town after little town.
    Feels like that I'm on the right road now.
    I bet you're wondering how, I could just walk out.
    I put you high up as I could.
    And I know I've done everything I should, to try and make a bad thing good.
    I guess it just took too long for me to see, that we ain't meant to be.