Snoopdogs Hydro 4,000W winter of 2015.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014.

Looking real good bro, real dank.

I notice this journal is a year old now, WOW I grew a lot of pounds of bud. Well this year I kick it in the ass double time. :D

2. #1442 ktcmojo, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    I am an ABSOLUTE beginner...........30 yrs ago I threw some seeds out in the woods and got GREAT results-
    Now I have 2 5 gal buckets and 5 plants have just come up to about 4 inches!
    ive read and read about light time and for now Im gonna leave the lights on 24/7
    I REALLY dont know exactly what Im doing and thanks for allowing me in to learn!
    Should I post a picture of what I have now?

Attached Files:

3. Thanks snoop 😁

you are off to a good start, with a little luck they will be huge stinky trees.

Here are my babies in my 2,000 watt room an hour ago. I have some overgrown soil plants to the side that need cut up for clones. Yea I hate soil indoors but these are good plants.

fr2415.jpg

5. HOLY BEJEEEZUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thats a little above my paygrade..................LOL
    Beautiful too

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Subbed. Super late but I'm here.

The plants grow themselves, I just provide the environment. :D

You are not late, I put the bigbud/white widows and the white Russians into flower tonight. :)

I got to keep this Shit rollin...

fr2815a.jpg
    fr2815b.jpg
    fr2815c.jpg

I am going to post updates on the Advanced LED vs HPS. Very interesting to say the least.

here..

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1353405-advancedled-xml-6501000w-hps-side-side-flo-grow-12-site-hydro.html/page-4#entry21293546

8. I have to ask. What's a 4kW setup cost you monthly to run?

About $160 a month in all the electrical/ lights fans pumps. Nutrients are less then $20 a month. I dont have to nuke my plants because I use the good shit.
    When you think of weed prices I can grow 5+ pounds in less then 4 months So I pay that for all the weed I can grow.

Hell I used to drink about that every week in vodka , I quit and put my my money towards other things.
    In the last 4-1/2 months I built a bad ass glass blowing studio.

10. That's a damn good price for sure. My rates per kWh are insane, I'm paying roughly $60 monthly for my 600w with fans. Prices per pound are the highest where I am AFAIK. Around 4.5k right now. Never pulled a pound yet, I'm hoping for a cool half with my next run :)

Glass blowing is HUGE with dabbing taking the stage. I know guys that drop 2-4k on a single rig.

11. Look familiar ??

Attached Files:

12. I once posted something about costs of running and almost got kicked out-
    Im glad to see some more info on that, because of my limited, almost NON-EXISTANT check each month for disability
    and i can only smoke 3-5 days every 2 MONTHS due to peepee tests at pain management

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Almost got kicked out ¿?? I don't understand.
    Pain management is no joke bro, be careful. I got the boot for a dirty.

14. I posted a link I shouldnt have, but didnt know it at the time because I was GREEN as a pool table-I LEARNED FAST!
    i know its no joke brother-thats why if and when these babies deliver me some children I can only taste em 3-5 days STARTING a half hour after i see the doc-I go every 2 months so if I play for a week (TOPS) i still have 7 weeks for it to disappear
    IF they put me on once a month Im afraid I would be HOSED..............and BAD

15. About energy usage ???

16. What the fuck is pain management? We dont have anything like that here.
    My doctor is the opposite I can have all the cannabis I want. Too bad its not worth a shit for pain.

Last time I went to the hospital and had a shot of morphine it did not touch my pain.

17. Pain management places vary but mostly they give you a steady supply of narcotics. I was on 8- 8 mg dilaudid per day for years

18. Pain management here focuses on dealing with pain without the use of pharmaceutical intervention. They will give you the help, but if you're found to be using cannabis they kick you out.

19. Demerall shots work better than morphine, from my experience. I'm in methadone program now, and reg tested

20. What is there to do with pain that doesn't include drugs??
    I get therapy and non narco meds but in many cases like my own, shit didn't work. All this was after surgery