Snoop dogg has been smoking blunts forever

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Iceman420, Mar 4, 2011.

1. I think we all know this. It's a obvi in the stoner world, but am I the only one who's surprised he hasn't gotten any cancer or disease from smoking the blunts/blunt wraps? I know that blunt wraps are made out of tobacco, and I know it takes a lot more blunts than cigarettes to do damage, but after smoking G-d knows how many years, I'm quite surprised he hasnt gotten anything
    Am I hte only one who sees this?

2. he bought a new pair of lungs with all this cash. surprised at that too?

3. id be more worried about magic johnson having aids for 20 years

4. Do you live with him?

5. For real. Snoop dogg is a grown ass man now, don't believe everything you see on tv.

6. 60 years of smoking cigarettes and my grandparents have yet to have any disease and/or lung cancer from it i doubt hes gonna get cancer from blunt wraps

and im 100% sure there are at least 500,000 people that smoke as many blunts as him i got kids in my school rolling blunts 3 times a day not even exaggerating

7. Not everyone gets cancer from smoking cigs, some people are more susceptible to it.

Just because it didn't happen to gramps doesn't mean it won't happen to you.

8. he burns so many trees that he has splinters in his toaster

9. Wtf lol:eek:

10. its the weeeeeed

11. lol its a song lyric man. Tha Joker - We do it for fun part 1

Now i feel like im hijacking this thread so i might as well contribute something useful.

Do you know what type of blunt wrap he smokes? hell his name is associated with smoking lol.. he probably has a company make him a custom wrap or something.

I really have no idea how this man does it... after a day of smoking blunts i feel like shit lol, but this motherfucker... he smokes 2 blunts before he smokes 2 blunts.... and then he smokes 2 more

12. It's THA JOKER
    :D

On the other hand... Snoops got it goin' on... that's all you need to kno.

13. Joker2Cold

14. Good for Snoop Dog...

15. cigs dont cause cancer they just increase your chances of getting it

16. i doubt he uses wraps. he prob rolls up swishers since hes from cali. but snoop isnt just any rapper who smokes blunts all day hes a true stoner. he knows his shit and prob smokes from some g status glass as well. like a nice 2k illadelph or actually prob some custom shit made just for him

17. who knows? maybe all the thc is causing dramatic auto-cell death and is actually saving him from developing cancer? some studys have said pot is anti cancerous in the retrospect that cells die before they're old enough to start malfunctioning, and that it inhibits tumor growth due to lack of blood supply (or something along those lines)

18. Snoop Dogg quit pot I thought.

Edit: A couple years back too.

19. someone got you good.