Snoop Dogg Gpen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NYC Smoker, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Just got this pen. Hits great, very smooth & overall just amazing. Haven't had any problems yet. I also bought the wax cartridge. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393697646.168727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. My little bro has it, he likes it I personally don't like the fact that it's an unknown threading so it's list of interchangeable parts isn't very long

3. Is it legal to buy this Gpen in any US states? I live in TN and bought one and kinda am nervous lol

Yeah you can buy pretty much anything in the states..... you know they're flagged for tobacco use only. And the device will burn your tobacco for you, as advertised.

5. @[member="ren.dnb"] Thank you kindly!! I appreciate it. :) From one blade to another.. Respect!

6. I have a Snoopy G2 but the red light never changes to green.  I cleaned the contacts but still no good.  This thing was used maybe 30 - 40 times before this happened.  I plug it in and the blue lights come on and stay on.  Is that normal?

7. i bought one and had nothing but trouble. plus their complonents aren't universal.

8. I've seen these before good to know its a good product to have.

9. It is not a good product. It is complete trash.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Too much Hype on the SD gpen...i personally don't like it

11. This pen is such a "Psy'ch out...... http://youtu.be/HkMNOlYcpHg

12. Wow psy and snoop dog?

WTFFFFFFF

13. Hmmmm yep wtf

14. to be blunt, the pen sucks like most others lol