Snoochie bootchies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by TearDownGod, Apr 23, 2010.

1. YES.
    YES.
    All fucking day yes.

2. Man....... i dont know what the fuck you just said little kid. Tracy morgan is so funny in this movie

I can start from any line in the movie and quote it thru the end, its just so fucking funny. Im positive ive seen the movie in the thousands of times. Also i think this was a movie that put weed/stoners in a positive light before I ever smoked.

And ive had "what the fuck is the internet" as my sig for a long ass time

3. WIN. So full of win.

4. I've been watching Smith's films since I was a kid. I still have an old vhs of Clerks. I think he makes good movies and I'd love to chill with him and Mewes and smoke up one day.

5. Interesting. I have to disagree though. I do love Mallrats, but I think it is his worst film. I hate the cast, except for Joey, Jay, Kev, and Lee. The dude who played T.S. and his girlfriend, along with Doherty were all pretty awful IMO.

6. I still love mallrats with a passion, but yeah TS and his girlfriend were both pretty awful actors
    especially his girlfriend in the opening scene.

If Kevin Smith found some better actors for some of those parts, Mallrats would be absolutely amazing IMO as that's what i think hurt the movie quite a bit.