Snoochie bootchies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by TearDownGod, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
    Mother mother fuck. Mother mother fuck fuck. Mother fuck mother fuck.
    Noise noise noise.
    1-2, 1-2-3-4
    Noise noise noise.
    Smokin weed, smokin weed.
    Doin' coke, drinkin beers.
    Drinkin beers, beers beers.
    Rollin' fatties, smokin blunts.
    Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts.
    Rollin' blunts and smokin' blunts.

This is an appreciation thread. For who? Ohhh Idk.:rolleyes:

2. so wat u wanna arm wrestle?

[​IMG]

3. I seriously think I'm funnier and more talented than Kevin Smith. It's not that I don't like him, or his movies. They make me smile. It's just that he's not very talented, and he's very rich, and I'm a bitter loser.

I hope that makes sense.

4. IT'S THAT GOD DAMN SAILBOATTTTTT;
    [​IMG]

5. It's zephyr goddamit! :mad:

6. The sign

on the back of the car

said 'critters... of HOLLYWOOD.' YOU DUMB FUCK.:mad:

7. Since when did they start chargin' for the bus? Didn't we use to ride that shit to school every morning for free?

luls

8. IM gonna get summ pusssssy for stealnnn a monnnkeeyyyy-jay
    lol

9. 15 bucks little man put that shit in my hand

10. All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob.

11. #11 jamesh, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    Man, If I woulda known that I woulda been stealin' monkeys when I was like, seven and shit\

Also,

What the fuck is the internet?

....I've clearly seen that movie too many times.

12. Hahaha, hell yea

13. I AM the C.L.I.T. Commander.

Obey me!

14. [​IMG]

Would you fuck me?

Id fuck me.

Id fuck me hard.

15. Haha ^^ forgot about that part. Burnt into my memory now.

16. Mallrats>Clerks

17. if that money doesn't show then you owe me owe me oh.

my jungle love!

but on a serious note...

Jay and Silent Bob are terrible, one-note jokes that only stoners laugh at. They're fucking clown shoes. If they were real, I'd beat the shit out of them for being so stupid. I can't believe Miramax would have anything to do with this shit.
    I, for one, will be boycotting this movie. Who's with me?

18. Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and dick and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the fuck can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! Fuck! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?"

19. Hooper: Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this: Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this shit: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!
    Banky Edwards: What's a Nubian?
    Hooper: Shut the fuck up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fuckin' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the fuck do you call that?
    Banky Edwards: Intergalactic civil war?
    Hooper: Gentrification! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote, unquote, safe for white folks. And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside we all wants to be white!
    Banky Edwards: Well, isn't that true?