Sneeky Sneeky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bagnasty77, Apr 25, 2006.

1. One day my brother and I were goin to school but we were really late and took a wrong turn (I really dont remember how) so my brother says fuck it lets just ditch. We should have thought it through cause we didn't have any $ or reefer so we ended up just drivin around for a couple hours sittin around tryin to think of stuff to do.

After a while I suggested (jokingly) to go back home and get my pipe some herb and some $. So my bro's like Thats an awesome Idea. (go figure) so we go back to my neighborhood and park the next street over. So I sneek in through the back door and make it to my room, grab the shit out of secret spot and my $ jar, and start headin for the door. All of a sudden I hear my dad comming up the stairs.:eek: I have a spoon and 2 grams in my pocket and a $ jar in my hand so I duck under my bed. He walks into my room and takes my camera and headphones then leaves. You have to understand at this point I am freekin out so when he leaves he heads back to his office (which is right next to my room) So I tiptoe past his office and jump out the door just sprinting to my brother and his car. When we get there he speeds off and were just yelling with joy.

Long story short me and my brother got pretty messed up and went to see Ice Age and it ended up being an amazing day with an amazing story. :D

2. haha...ya know what this title reminded me of? that butler dude in Mr. Deeds.....good shit dude, good memories..that was a great movie

3. I was thinking more along the lines of Ferris Bueller's Day Off

4. damn dude some rogue shit right there good job gettin out..

one day i went home skippin same shit and my mom came home while i was in room and i was ike closet? NO she ptus clothes away sometimes at 12 so i fuckin hid in bath tub and she ended up stayin home like 20 mins longer than normal (her lunch break from work) cause these guys were puttin in our new garage door so i had to sleep in the semi wet tub.. what waste of a day skppin

5. I have never skipped a day of school in my life, at least without my parents knowing because I did participate in one Senior Skip Day...