sneeky cop, but not sneeky enough. . .

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Juggernautt888, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Me and some buddies were hungry, so we decide were going to go eat somewhere :smoke:. On the way there im in the right lane and my other friends are in the left lane. Were both going about 10-15 over the speed limit. But i have a radar detector in my car so my friend always lets me lead so he knows when to slow down. Anyway, my radar starts going crazy so i stomp the brakes and so does my friend. I look at my friend in the passenger seat and say"my radar goes off randomly sometimes, but just in case"We keep heading down the road and theres a cop in the median of the road(you couldnt see him until you were about 15 yards away). After we pass him my friend speeds up right next to me and we both just give the biggest grins ever:D.

note:Buy a radar detector, they will save you.

o yeah one more thing. on the way back from eating, someone wasnt as fortunate as us and had gotten pulled over.

jsut thought id share my story with yall

2. your definetely a troll, a newb to this forum, and high as shit...but thats ok :hello:

3. Or you can drive the speed limit! :rolleyes:

4. whats a troll ?

5. Electronic po-dar lol. For those who are not blessed with the natural ability.

6. This 100% confirms your trollness. Maybe it's time to make a new screen name since you failed hard with this one. Better luck next time.

7. He's just a noob, not a troll.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

- Wikipedia.