Sneaky Spider

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sluht, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Last night I was about to go to bed watching some netflix with my cat and out of the corner of my eye I see a spider going under my bed from under my blanket!!!!! I get up to fast and he dips under my bed I investigate and cannot find him so I go to bed whatever..
    Skip to now around the same time I'm watching netflix and I see it going like full fucking spider sprint at me from under my bed! I get up slower and smash the fuck with my foot! Any one else got a spider that escaped death once?

Sometimes it sucks to suck

2. Aww man. I bet all he wanted was some attention, or to tell you he got rid of all the nasty flies for you. Spiders are so misunderstood.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I once had a 1am skirmish with a huge daddy longlegs in my bedroom, ended up belly flopping onto my bed and crushing him :metal:

4. naw man I'll let the non lethal lookin ones chill this one was fat and looked like I could eat me

Sucks to suck

5. So did this one have boxing gloves?
    Imo the more vicous looking the spider, The more chill it is sat on your hand.

6. LOL, this reminds me of this hilarious spider meme I saw once, i'll see if I can find it again.

7. Not the exact one I first saw, but similar.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395534114.382418.jpg

8. Spiders are fine by me when i see them but once they disappear i go liam neeson on their asses

9. Look OP! Look into the fucking eyes of the one you've murdered and wronged!
    [​IMG]

10. That sounds literally horrifying it made me sick to my stomach when you said full spider sprint lmao

11. I usually feel bad about killing spiders and I wish I was comfortable around them, but when I see a freaky looking spider I have to kill it. My stupid imagination..

Sent from my HTC first using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I used to be the exact same. A phobia is an irrational fear though. The way I got over it was by just picking them up and looking at them. They are actually pretty cool looking animals i.e the black widow.

13. Just had a pretty intense experience with a Black Widow the other day lol. But yeah I get you, spiders are pretty cool. I really want to get over it. Like I understand that they are most likely more afraid of me, but stupid movies and your imagination ruin it for you.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yep, I'd have probably shat my pants and slept on the sofa as soon as I saw that big fucker. I know it's stupid but spiders freak me the fuck out and I would not be able to sleep with an active spider anywhere near my bed.

15. Most big ones aren't venomous. You should really do research before killing at 100% harmless being. Last i checked noone in 8 years has died from a spider bite.

16. I don't have the money to pay for going to the hospital, so even if that fuckers not deadly if it's gonna significantly harm me I'm just gonna kill it. Ha my vegan cousin tried to tell me a couple weeks ago that if there was a rattlesnake around her house she would just try to catch and relocate it. As her husband who got bit by one was sitting there, $60000 later. There's no reason to live with venomous shit in your living space.

Worst you'll get from a spider bite by 90% of them is some irritation. A trip to take care of a recluse bite shouldn't cost 60k it would be very simple. If you have insurance problem solved. They really can't kill you look at post above.

A rattlesnake on the other hand WILL kill you without medical attention. Never try to wrangle one unless you are a professional.

18. Yeah good thing I usually don't find any of those spiders in my house. I don't fuck with them if they're outside you know, but I guess with no insurance I'd rather be safe than sorry

19. #19 Sluht, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    google brown laccroose
    Had a bud at work almost lose a leg from one been pretty careful since

Sucks to suck

20. #20 SiriusWolff, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014

You mean recluse? No results for laccroose.

Yes they are bad but can be easily taken care of if you recognize a bite.

Learn to identify your spiders and you'll be safe.

Learn to identify and you'll be fine. If you do get a bite you'll most likely be fine unless you're in serious danger and dying.